Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor/emobile

Options
  • 17-07-2012 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

I saw a phone on the meteor.ie site. Can anyone tell me if I buy this online does it come with a meteor sim? Or do I order it separately or buy it in a store? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Keithl2156

I want to switch to emobile. Will I still top up by €20 on meteor, as in when I need to top up will I go into a shop and ask for €20 meteor or €20 emobile !???

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Keithl2156 wrote: »
    I want to switch to emobile. Will I still top up by €20 on meteor, as in when I need to top up will I go into a shop and ask for €20 meteor or €20 emobile !???

if you're on eMobile, you'll want eMobile credit. In that regard they are seperate.

Most of the rest is shared though - call centre, billing ops, infrastructure etc.

Advertisement