Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling French speaking people

Options
  • 17-07-2012 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi ladies/Gents

I need a little help. I had twin girls in Dec and one of them passed away so I'm looking into getting a tattoo (my 1st tattoo). I want to get Precious Twins or something along those lines in French, I know it might be a little difficult as some times things dont translate "correct" in English so I'm open to suggestions.

I hope someone can help me as I'm getting alot of different answers on the internet.

Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

I am very sorry to learn of your loss - mrs tac and I have also been there and know what it is like to lose a child very young.

'Precious Twins' in French is 'Jumeaux précieux', but it is very strange to see for any French speaker.

Can you not come up with an alternative? I am more than happy to help you.

tac

Advertisement