Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A day off

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

HOS 1997 wrote: »
    I do think there is a difference between watching a DVD in the comfort of your own home and going to the cinema alone.

I generally I have no problem doing things on my own but I would draw the line at going to the cinema. I just think it looks quite sad and I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.

Do you feel peer pressure? Someone might point at you?

I used to review films, so sometimes I'd be on my own or sometimes with a colleague or two. But I have been on my own for purely leisure reasons and it's not that scary, honest :D

Advertisement