Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Mini - Meteor Problems.

Options
  • 17-07-2012 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

I have a galaxy mini that was locked to o2, & Since getting It I've unlocked the phone & tested it with a three sim & It works fine.
    Now when I try a meteor sim, It can search for networks, and "IRL-METEOR" shows up on my screen, but I'm getting 'no service'.
    I'm running cyanogen mod, if that matters.
    Do I have to get in touch with meteor or what to sort this out?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 JayoMac32

Meteor will be unable to unlock a foreign networks handset. It would mean that the handset has not been unlocked properly or the sim card is too old and incompatible with the handset. Try a sim replacement with meteor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

I'm guessing I unlocked It incorrectly, Because the sim is from october of this year.
    It's no major problem because the phone Isn't a big step up from my Galaxy-5/Europa.

Advertisement