Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun club

Options
  • 17-07-2012 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Being looking to join a gun club with the last few months. I'm from kilworth so Fermoy rifle and pistol club would prob be the most obvious choice. Does anyone know who I would contact from there in order to join the club? Or would anyone have any information about the club that would be usefull for me as I would be a complete newbie.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

http://www.fermoyrifleclub.com/

The person you need to talk to is James Murphy.

To contact Fermoy Rifle Club you can Telephone or Email using details below:

General Enquires: Tel: 00 353 (0) 863532127

Email: fermoyrifleclub@eircom.net

To find us:

FRC, Ballydague, Ballyhooly, Co. Cork, Ireland.

Driving from Fermoy town: Turn left at Protestant Church leaving Fermoy town (on Dublin side), on to N72 ( Killarney) travel approx 5.5 miles to Ballyhooly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Theres a gun club in Kilworth.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hally_89

@LB6 thanks for the info.
    Theres a gun club in Kilworth.

Really??? Where?? Never heard anything about one in kilworth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Hally_89 wrote: »
    @LB6 thanks for the info.

Really??? Where?? Never heard anything about one in kilworth

Well there is one; 'Kilworth and District' and they seem to exist whether they are very active or not is another thing..

http://www.fedcorkgun.ie/index.php?id=MTExNjQ==&src=4

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

depends what kind of shooting you want to do,the local gunclub would only cater for clay shooting and game shooting where the fermoy club caters for target rifle/pistol shooting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hally_89

daveob007 wrote: »
    depends what kind of shooting you want to do,the local gunclub would only cater for clay shooting and game shooting where the fermoy club caters for target rifle/pistol shooting

I'm aiming to do pistol shooting but want to contact the gun club first to find out exactly what the pistol side of it covers. Think I'll give the Fermoy club a buzz

Advertisement