Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steam summer sale - All 7 games for €9.99

• 17-07-2012 8:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

Quite an excellent bargain for those who haven't gotten a chance to pick them up yet.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4466/

Be warned though, its only available until about 5am on thursday morning.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Purchased! :) Thank you very much sir, I missed this on the Steam site, I'm a console gamer so I'll looking forward to how this works out for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Probably a very stupid question but I'm a complete novice to Steam; Can you only play the games on the computer you download them onto or can you transfer them onto a different one and play them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

shrewdness wrote: »
    Probably a very stupid question but I'm a complete novice to Steam; Can you only play the games on the computer you download them onto or can you transfer them onto a different one and play them?
    you can play them on any pc you want, just download the steam client, sign ini and download the game. Some games save your game to the cloud too so you can continue on where you left off on a different PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Thanks for the heads up. I had been thinking of buying SA again this week so this just sealed the deal :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

No probs. I couldn't believe it when i seen how much they were going for.
    Unfortunately myself i had to get III, Vice and San Andreas. (suppose thats the price i pay for being a macbook user. :o)

If memory serves me right, last time there was a price reduction on steam and the xbox marketplace was just before they announced the countdown to the trailer so it could be precursor to some more info, perhaps? Ha.

Either way, if you're reading this and still in doubt about buying then decide quick as there is only 4 hours left to the sale. Hurry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Not again :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I got them last week when they were on 50% off at €19.99 :)
    I thought I'd never get them for cheaper :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 djcm07

Hey i've just bought the gta series off steam but i am unable to play the first gta. the start screen loads up fine but when the level begins i get an error and windows says it not responding.

any help?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

djcm07 wrote: »
    Hey i've just bought the gta series off steam but i am unable to play the first gta. the start screen loads up fine but when the level begins i get an error and windows says it not responding.

any help?????

I had the same problem. I downloaded a program called GTAFixer.exe, I can't remember where from. put this program in the steam folder "(wherever you installed steam)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto" run this before running the game and it should work ok. It's a bit of hassle every time, but it's the only fix I could find. Also press F8 during the game if you find it's running too fast, it limits the fps and F11 changes the resolution. I hope this helped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Discounted again today

Got the DLC for 7.50

Complete pack is 10

• Advertisement
Advertisement