Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derelict houses on Rush main street to be redeveloped

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭SpatialPlanner

The development of the derilict site in Rush Main St has recieved planning approval from An Bord Pleanála. Here is the report. http://www.pleanala.ie/casenum/241708.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CorsendonkX

The development of the derilict site in Rush Main St has recieved planning approval from An Bord Pleanála. Here is the report. http://www.pleanala.ie/casenum/241708.htm

17 conditions and one block of housing refused permission. Anything major in those conditions Spatial in your professional opinion?

Well done LeoB for his submission of 300 signatures in support of this development. I trust they weren't all his own writing:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

17 conditions and one block of housing refused permission. Anything major in those conditions Spatial in your professional opinion?

Well done LeoB for his submission of 300 signatures in support of this development. I trust they weren't all his own writing:D

I used different coloured pens and crayons;) I actually thought there was more than 300 signatures in the books I saw in Post office?flower shop. I have yet to speak to anyone who is against it around the town.

I think this can be good for the town. Hopefully work will be up and running soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

LeoB wrote: »
    I think this can be good for the town. Hopefully work will be up and running soon.

I'd like to see a Supermac's and a pharmacy myself, badly needed in the town ;)

Advertisement