Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Troubeshooting/Help!?

Options
  • 17-07-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I received a Biansi 510 from irishvapers.ie today.
    http://www.irishvapers.ie/e-cigarettes/18-iv510.html
    This is my first rechargable cigarette however I have had other throw away ones.
    I plugged in one of the power supplies and charged it for approximately 4 hours (I know it should be 8 but I had to run out.) I connected it up to the atomizer and put in a cartridge. I pressed the button and tried to inhale but it just would not work.
    I repeated the process charging the second power supply for 8 and a half hours. I used a different atomizer and a different cartridge. Again this one would not work.
    Am I doing something wrong or was I sent a completely dud set. I noticed one of the atomizers was slightly damp.
    I can't figure out what is wrong but I feel like I recieved a pack with broken parts in it.
    Any advice? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Chimerical32

Sorted.....happened upon a video on youtube for a different ecig that said press the button five times..... (Apparently a safety feature so it doesn't go off in your pocket. Don't see that written in the instructions anywhere but there ya go. Seems to be working now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that's a common enough feature in the latest batteries, I suppose they just assume it's out there and don't include any documentation with it.. seems strange it wouldn't be included with the documnentation otherwise

i never use it.. maybe if I was throwing a battery into a bag or a really full pocket but it does take a bit of force to power the batteries on

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yes it's a new feature on the Biansi 510 batteries that are coming out lately, great little feature, as Digby has said, I rarely turn my stuff off...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

LOL got a Biansi ego type batt and had the same thing happen, first time I got a batt with the five click thing other than the twist. Biansi batt has a smoother button too, even less chance of accidental presses.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

i never use it.. maybe if I was throwing a battery into a bag or a really full pocket but it does take a bit of force to power the batteries on

OP may be a hipster.

too-skinny-jeans.jpg

Consider that battery fiiiiiiiiiired.

You could probably tell what model device he has.

Device.

Sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

grindle wrote: »
    OP may be a hipster.

too-skinny-jeans.jpg

Consider that battery fiiiiiiiiiired.

You could probably tell what model device he has.

Device.

Sexy.

Definitely a big batt mod man meself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Definitely a big batt mod man meself ;)

You like big batts and you cannot lie.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

What is it with them jeans? Terrible terrible choice, baggy all the way. Haha

Advertisement