Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB and EBS to close branches

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭okiss

I do not believe that Bank of Ireland are going to keep all there branches open once the Aib, Ebs, ptsb and National Irish bank start to close there branches.
    I know of 2 Bank of Ireland branches near to where I live. Both of these branches are within 7 to 10 miles away from large branches both of which have business centers.
    The banks want us to bank with them but don't want to deal with us face to face. One business person I know at the moment has had the bank push internet banking on them for a few years. They have told the branch they will not use internet banking as they said I pay them enough to provide a service for the business and that internet banking does not suit me or the business.

Advertisement