Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Steering Wheel Problem (Manufacturers Warranty)

Options
  • 17-07-2012 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

At Christmas last year I got an xbox 360 steering wheel. I was working great up until now. Recently the buttons on the front of the wheel stopped working. A one year manufacturers warranty came with it but the problem is the shop where it was bought has since closed down. Please help me

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Have you contacted the manufacturer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Get in contact directly with the manufacturer. People that make gaming and computer bits generally have good after sales as the majority of it it bought on line these days. If it's Logitech then they can be a bit hit and miss but they should have you back to screaming at Dirt 3 eventually.

If its who I think it is (the shop) do NOT deal with their UK H.O. you may end up loosing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 walshoisin

Ok I will do that thanks

Advertisement