Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 3 console price (HMV Help)

Options
  • 17-07-2012 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭

long story short, my old ps3 died and need a new one, the 160gb one is fine.

anyone know how much it is in hmv? i remember when i used to work in dublin they were usually the best price on games consoles.
    when i go to hmv.ie it redirects me to the uk site.
    If anyone knows the price or will be in there tomorrow and could check for me that'd be great, I live a bit from the nearest hmv.

Or if you know of anywhere else doing good deals on ps3 consoles don't be shy.

the cheapest i'm getting so far is €229 on littlewoods with mw3, i don't have any 20% off codes to use but can get it to €206 with a 10% code.

If you know of anywhere cheaper please let me know, not concerned if it has a game or not as i've already got mw3 and would just be trading it in.

if you're still readin, you have great patience, thanks for reading and hope you can help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Ask in the playstation thread,you will get a quicker response.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Ask in the playstation thread,you will get a quicker response.

never even thought of there (d'oh) just posted it there now, thanks for the suggestion.

Advertisement