Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland Discount finished. Can I get it back or do I have to move again.

Options
  • 17-07-2012 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I have been with Electric Ireland for about a year.
    I just noticed that this months bill does not contain the discount anymore.
    Can I get this discount back, or do I just move my account again?
    Is there even any point asking?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi TheTurk1972,

You can have new discounts applied to your account - they are 4% for direct debit, 2% for online billing. Then there are the Dual Fuel discounts.

There is a contract on the new price plan until 30th June 2013, with a €50 exit fee applicable if the customer changes supplier before that date.

Let me know if we can assist you further.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭TheTurk1972

Hi TheTurk1972,

You can have new discounts applied to your account - they are 4% for direct debit, 2% for online billing. Then there are the Dual Fuel discounts.

There is a contract on the new price plan until 30th June 2013, with a €50 exit fee applicable if the customer changes supplier before that date.

Let me know if we can assist you further.

Regards,
    Una

Thanks for the offer but bonkers.ie is telling me to move for a far better discount.

Advertisement