Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Stickies - Part 2

• 17-07-2012 11:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭

We can have a maximum of 4 stickies from these choices so please don't choose any more than four threads. Again the poll will stay open for a week.

Which threads you you like stickied? (choose a max of 4) 96 votes

Bargain Alerts
    0%
    Departed Pets
    5%
    boomerangDunnyare you seriousmeoklmrk91ToniTuddle 5 votes
    Lost & Found
    23%
    awBinkaLéanDirk GentlyanniehooWhisperedandreacDunnyDamagedTraxLexie_Karasbluecherry74gavmcg92Cocololaboodlesdoodlesare you seriousToniTuddleSillyMangoXrorrisseybelongtojazzTranceypoo 23 votes
    Post your Pet Pics
    26%
    awBinkaLéanDirk GentlyanniehooPigwidgeonandreacDunnyDamagedTraxLexie_Karasbluecherry74gavmcg92CocololaboodlesdoodlesMsQuinnare you seriousmeoklmrk91ToniTuddleFoxyVixenSillyMangoX 25 votes
    Puppy Farm Awareness/ Buying a puppy
    21%
    awDirk GentlyanniehooPigwidgeonandreacDunnyDamagedTraxLexie_Karasbluecherry74gavmcg92CocololaboodlesdoodlesMsQuinnFoxyVixenSillyMangoXrorrisseycocoshovelRubyGirlLawrence1895offline 21 votes
    The Chillout Zone / Off-topic Thread
    22%
    awBinkaLéanDirk GentlyboomerangPigwidgeonWhisperedandreacLexie_Karasbluecherry74Cocololaare you seriousmeoklmrk91ToniTuddleTooManyDogsFoxyVixenrorrisseybelongtojazzTranceypoococoshovel 22 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Might be just me but the pie chart slices don't match the number votes written at the bottom?

Puppy farm awareness reads 3 votes on the pie but 2 in the text below?

On the phone so might be something going on my end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I only voted departed pets and puppy farm awareness. I think the puppy farm awareness is a really important one to have up there.

I think the pet pics will stay pretty high up anyway, I think the lost and found is something you will look for if it's relevant for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Puppy Farm Awareness/ Buying a puppy
    Very interesting results from the poll. Delighted Departed Pets will be back where it belongs :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement