Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for September

Options
  • 17-07-2012 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey I'm starting a postgrad in September and was just wondering if there is anyone interested in perhaps teaming up to try rent a place. Would prefer another postgrad or final year undergrad.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

If you're a tidy non-smoker, I'd definitely be interested! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mozzermark

I'm a tidy light smoker, dealbreaker?:)

Mmmm, probably... I've had bad experiences with a chick who's idea of smoking outside was hanging out her bedroom window...!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mozzermark

to be honest id probably end up doing that too, despite my good intentions :)

No worries :P Best of luck in your search!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭SirBorbey

Hey Guys, i'd really be interested. Who i am- a nerd, realllllllllllllly realllllllllllly cherish my quiet. Have a neighbour here who is driving me bunkers and plonkers and bunkers again (and yes again plonkers) with Skype- pls! So the fact that you are a post grad is definitely a step in the direction i'd look. I'm coming in for my PhD and would really appreciate matured students (i know that must sound disgusting, but trust me i am just about completing my Masters-they do sometimes come- well not exactly focused). So pls if u're interested lets talk. I really don't care if you smoke or not (without attempting to disrespect mi lady) as long as is not grass and it doesn't lead to a party. thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement