Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Escaped chimps photographed in Hanover zoo

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

The first two pics are hilarious, not that I wouldn't be a little worried myself. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

The Taronga zoo keepers say that chimpanzees are easily the most dangerous animals they keep in the zoo. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Adam Khor wrote: »
    The Taronga zoo keepers say that chimpanzees are easily the most dangerous animals they keep in the zoo. :eek:

Without even know what other animals are in the zoo Id sort of agree!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Without even know what other animals are in the zoo Id sort of agree!

Well, considering that the zoo has several elephants- traditionally considered to be the most dangerous animals to keep in captivity- as well as all sorts of big cats and venomous snakes, I was still kinda surprised when they said that...

Advertisement