Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio education in Spain through English

Options
  • 18-07-2012 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have planned out my life when I was a young teen and plan to follow it through, unfortunately i dont no where to start so hopefully someone can help me! I dream to be a physio, but i want the job in spain. I speak some spanish, i taught myself lessons online. Im irish, but im 100% sure that i do NOT want to attend college in Ireland! I feel i could do so much better for myself abroad! Would it be easier if i found an english speaking college in spain, but i have relations in england australia and america too so i have options in them countries too! Does anyone have any recomendations?! Thsnjs guys. :)

Advertisement