Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BKC's Path to Power.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Finished 1-1.

Deportivo Quito vs. Manta FC.
    33 minutes, 0-0.
    €175 - Over 0.5 goals @1.14.

Wow. Get the **** in. Had all but given up on that and Manta scored late in stoppage time. Haha.

Balance: €200.

Oh and I somehow managed to get a €50 freebet of live help. Was on there crying as I assumed my above bet had lost as I switched it off after 92 minutes. Was supposed to get a €10 freebet or similar small amount but the live help man got confuzzled and thought I was supposed to get a €50 freebet. :)

Put it on a strange bet as I was crying and didn't know my bet had won!

Corinthians vs. Portuguesa.
    €50 Freebet - Last goal up to and including the 73rd minute @2.00.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Horrible game in Ecuador, horrible. 8 shots in total the whole game!

Corinthians game finished 1-1 and the last goal was scored in the 50th minute so that bet is a winner.

Balance: €250.

Free-rolling for my LOI double for today.

Sligo Rovers vs. Cork City.
    Under 3.5 goals @1.33.

I was going to take the under 2.5 goals @1.90 as I believe there is value there, but went for this to be on the safe side. This bet is based on personal experience of being a City fan. City tend to be 50/50 on overs/unders. In my experience, they go unders against the top sides and overs against lower sides. Last time they played Sligo, City lost 1-0.

UCD vs. St. Patrick's Athletic.
    St. Patrick's Athletic to win @1.61.

3rd vs. last. St Pats need a win to keep the pressure up on Drogheda. They were excellent in the Europa League and were unlucky not to win. UCD aren't so bad really - they do play some nice stuff, but St. Pats should have the quality to win today.

€50 - Both to win @2.14.

And the following because I am [insert suitable words here]...

Sligo Rovers vs. Cork City.
    €200 - Under 4.5 goals @1.12.

• Advertisement

Is that 200 from your rolling accum or is it just a bet?

The double was a failure and the under 4.5 bet nearly was. Finished 2-2. Very intense wait once Quigley equalised in the 83rd minute. Thought Sligo would win it and, by all accounts, Quilgley should have got a 3rd. I would call them the longest few minutes of the log... but I'd be lying.

Sporting Lisbon vs. Sheffield Wednesday.
    65 minutes, 1-0.
    €200 - Under 2.5 goals @1.25.

Sporting Lisbon scored a 2nd in the 69th minute so I was too busy talking to the lads to make sure nobody scored to post here.

Sporting Lisbon vs. Sheffield Wednesday.
    70 minutes, 2-0.
    €25 - Under 3.5 goals @1.14.

Made this straight after Lisbon got their 2nd. I was convinced the first bet would lose but thankfully it finished 2-0.

Balance: €278.57.
    kryogen wrote: »
    Is that 200 from your rolling accum or is it just a bet?

Just a bet. A stupid bet at that, I know. Rolling accumulator lost at bet 13 (~€25). I don't really like logging the rolling accumulator as I find I bet less and skip some bets as I don't want to log them constantly. I might just take €10 away from the log and do a private rolling accumulator.

On an old betting forum I used to use, I would just post a list of all the rolling accumulator bets at the end of each day and that was grand - provided screenshots if anyone wanted, but that's not allowed here.

New York Yankees (C Sabathia) At Oakland Athletics (B Colon).
    6th innings, 4-2.
    €78.57 - New York Yankees to win @1.28.

Just a bit of baseball to hopefully bring the balance up to €300 tonight.

Yankees won 4-3. Not much on tomorrow at first glance.

Balance: €301.02.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

BKC wrote: »
    Yankees won 4-3. Not much on tomorrow at first glance.

Balance: €301.02.

4-4 in the bottom of the 11th innings at the moment mate, Yankees looking good though.

• Advertisement

pithater1 wrote: »
    4-4 in the bottom of the 11th innings at the moment mate, Yankees looking good though.

Ah. Had to leave and it was 4-3 in the final innings and you could no longer bet so assumed it was over.

Would you mind posting the result here? On the phone...

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Keep up the good work,it's good to see someone getting a few over on the bookies

No worries I'll keep ye posted, think it was a last ball home run that Oakland got

Bad news I'm afraid 5-4 Oakland

Cheers! Not to worry, I'll win it back when I wake up.

Atletico Nacional Medellin vs. Atletico Junior Barranquilla.
    75 minutes, 2-0.
    €200 - Under 3.5 goals @1.11.

Finished 3-0.

Chelsea vs. PSG.
    69 minutes, 0-1.
    €222.22 - Under 2.5 goals @1.25.

Chelsea game finished 1-1 to complete the recovery. Now just 70 cent off what I had earlier.

Balance: €277.77.

Avoid going big on close baseball games mate, you will get your heart broke an awful lot, hard one tonight :(

Updated posts from last night with proper formatting. Just one more bet for now to fully recover from yesterday's baseball loss and bring me over the mark I had aimed for last night.

FK Atlantas 2 vs. Zalgiris Vilnius Reserves.
    69 minutes, 2-0.
    €277.77 - FK Atlantas 2 to win @1.11.

FK Atlantas 2 won 3-1, bring the balance over the €300 mark for the first time. I have decided that I will take €8.63 away from the log and do my own private rolling accumulator as I don't like posting it in a log constantly.

Balance: €300.

• Advertisement

No proper bets today. I will not be betting as much seeing as my own private rolling accumulator to keep me going. Hmm, I might post a list of my bets and the end of each day, just in-case anyone is interested and to keep the log going. If anyone would like a screenshot of any bet, feel free to ask.

1) Kingston City vs. Casey Comets. 71 minutes, 3-2. €8.63 - Kingston City to win @1.10. [3-2]
    2) FK Yenisey vs. Petrotrest St Peterburg. 60 minutes, 0-1. €9.49 - Under 3.5 goals @1.10. [1-1]
    3) Lyngby Reserves vs. Brondby Reserves. 65 minutes, 0-0. €10.44 - Under 1.5 goals @1.28. [1-0]
    4) Tom Tomsk vs. Sibir Novosibirsk. Half-time, 1-0. €13.42 - Under 3.5 goals @1.10. [2-0]
    5) Andy Hamilton vs. Brendan Dolan. €14.76 - Andy Hamilton to win @1.36 [10-7]
    6) Phil Taylor vs. Mervyn King. €20.13 - Phil Taylor to win @1.14. [10-8]

€23.01.

The aim is to double the balance of the rolling accumulator every day, at the beginning at least. Tomorrow I will aim to get it up to €40.

FK Oktan Perm vs. Fk Chita.
    53 minutes, 0-1.
    €300 - Under 3.5 goals @1.10.

Will withdraw the €30 winnings should this bet win.

Russian game earlier finished 2-0. Went into Paddy Power to withdraw the €30. I need to ring a number to link the cash card they gave me and then bring in my ID next time before I withdraw.

Lost the rolling accumulator (@31.25) on Gary Anderson. Useless.

Mansheyat vs. Al Yarmouk.
    51 minutes, 1-1.
    €330 - Under 4.5 goals @1.14.

BKC wrote: »
    Russian game earlier finished 2-0. Went into Paddy Power to withdraw the €30. I need to ring a number to link the cash card they gave me and then bring in my ID next time before I withdraw.

Lost the rolling accumulator (@31.25) on Gary Anderson. Useless.

Mansheyat vs. Al Yarmouk.
    51 minutes, 1-1.
    €330 - Under 4.5 goals @1.14.

Good going mate, shame about the roller, as far as I know you can set the cash card up onlne rather than dialling a premium number (at least thats how I set mine up)

Above game finished 2-1, recovering my losses from the rolling accumulator.

I started this log this day last week, and, while it may not have been particularly pretty or smart, I've turned my €50 into over €350 in one week. Pretty happy with that.

Balance: €377.14.
    pithater1 wrote: »
    Good going mate, shame about the roller, as far as I know you can set the cash card up onlne rather than dialling a premium number (at least thats how I set mine up)

There's a freephone number on the card, but I just set mine up there online. Thanks.

Danubio vs. Olimpia
    81st minute, 0-0.
    €77.14 - No goals @1.29.

Final bet for tonight which will hopefully bring my balance over the €400 mark.

Copa Sudamerica game finished 0-0 but I didn't quite reach the €400 mark.

Port Melbourne vs. Pascoe Vale.
    73 minutes, 2-2.
    €399.18 - Under 5.5 goals @1.20.

Can't handle this! :P Goal in the 77th minute leaving me with a very long, intense wait. Convinced it would lose. Thankfully finished 3-2 though. :)

Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma vs. Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors.
    63 minutes, 0-0.
    €79.02 - Under 1.5 goals @1.22.

Those lads could play all day and they still wouldn't score! Finished 0-0.

Shinnik-M Yaroslavl vs. Dinamo Vologda.
    63rd minute, 1-1.
    €96.58 - Under 4.5 goals @1.10.

• Advertisement

Finished 3-1 to Dinamo Vologda. Had to wait for the last 15 minutes hoping for no goal. Going out now so won't have anymore bets until tonight.

Balance: €506.24.

Advertisement