Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BKC's Path to Power.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Siena vs. Lazio.
    75 minutes, 1-0.
    €106.24 - Under 2.5 goals @1.10.

Finished 1-0.

Livorno vs. Bari.
    71 minutes, 0-0.
    €116.86 - Under 1.5 goals @1.11.

Finished scoreless.

Wolfsberger AC vs. Austria Vienna.
    71 minutes, 0-0.
    €129.84 - Under 1.5 goals @1.12.

Calamity of errors led to Austria Vienna scoring in the 77th minute but it finished 1-0.

Hibernians (Malta) vs. Sheff Utd.
    72 minutes, 0-0.
    €146.07 - Under 1.5 goals @1.20.

Finished 0-0.

St Gallen vs. Borussia Dortmund.
    75 minutes, 1-1.
    €175.28 - Under 3.5 goals @1.14.

• Advertisement

Dortmund scored in the 81st minute but the match finished 2-1.

Colombia Ladies vs. North Korea Ladies.
    59 minutes, 0-1.
    €100 - Under 2.5 goals @1.28.

Late enough goal, finished 2-0 to North Korea.

Roma vs. Liverpool.
    €28.89 - Draw at 30 minutes @1.72.

I am staying up to watch this so decided to have a bet. Was considering going full bank on under 4.5 goals to win 100 euro, but it's not worth the hassle at this stage. This is a friendly so it shouldn't be too competitive. Hopefully the game will start off slow with a nice and easy pace, and Liverpool can go and win after the 30 minutes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

As ye mentioned cash cards earlier, i was wondering is it possible to put money into your online account without going through the bank, ie. cash>online?
    Cheers

Nice and easy. 0-0 at half-time.

Cs Cartagines vs. CD Belen Siglo XXI.
    66 minutes, 1-1.
    €149.90 - Under 3.5 goals @1.22.

As ye mentioned cash cards earlier, i was wondering is it possible to put money into your online account without going through the bank, ie. cash>online?
    Cheers

Yeah. Just go into Paddy Power, give them your username and the cash and it will be added to your account straight away. You only need a cash card for withdrawals. Nice and simple.

Cheers BKC, hopefully i'll have some to withdraw because i'm on a terrible run of form at the moment, can't seem to pick a winner.It's unreal how this log has turned out in a week been following it every day. Great achievement!

• Advertisement

Costa Rican game finished 1-1 but I blew that money on the Liverpool match. Match was too intense at the time to post bets, so I don't have the exact times. Since when do teams try so hard in friendlies? :pac:

Roma vs. Liverpool.
    1-0.
    €183.21 - Under 2.5 goals @1.22.

Roma vs. Liverpool.
    2-1.
    €266.89 - No goals @1.16.

Roma vs. Liverpool.
    2-1.
    €183.21 - No goals @1.14.

First bet lost, 2nd and 3rd bets recovered some losses but still down €112.56 from the above bets. If I factor in the earlier bet on the Liverpool game, and I have a loss of €91.55. Poor, but it could be worse I suppose.

Balance: €570.65.
    Cheers BKC, hopefully i'll have some to withdraw because i'm on a terrible run of form at the moment, can't seem to pick a winner.It's unreal how this log has turned out in a week been following it every day. Great achievement!

Appreciate the kind words. Keep at it, I've had 3 logs on here before which have failed miserably. And I'm constantly on the verge of losing everything and doing something stupid.

I know at the moment I'm not feeling too happy about the loss on the Liverpool match, but I'm trying to look at things positively for a moment. When I woke up this morning, I had €399.18. I am just about to go to sleep and I have €570.65. That means I made a profit off €171.47 today which I guess I should be happy with.

Men's Olympic Football - Outright Winner.
    €55 - Brazil @2.50.

€50 for myself, €5 for a friend. Brazil just have so much quality in their squad. Thiago Silva, Oscar, Lucas, Pato, Neymar, Ganso, etc. I think they have the best squad at the tournament and that they will go all the way. Spain and Uruguay are their only two real challengers but I think they have enough quality about them to win it.

--

Deportivo Tachira vs. Barcelona.
    61 minutes, 0-0.
    €115.65 - Under 1.5 goals @1.20.

Copa Sudamericana game finished 0-0. Another game which could have gone on all day and there wouldn't be any goals.

A.Brugues-Davi vs. D.Meffert.
    4-5*.
    €138.78 - D.Meffert to win the 1st set @1.11.

Managed to hold serve and won the first set 6-4.

Incheon United FC vs. Daegu FC.
    65 minutes, 0-0.
    €54.20 - Under 1.5 goals @1.16.

Goal in the 67th minute. There always seems to be a goal as soon as I place my bet. :p Finished 1-0 though.

Balance: €563.23.

I am withdrawing €250 this afternoon.

Spain vs. Japan.
    UAE vs. Uruguay.
    Brazil vs. Egypt.

€313.23 @1.84.

Well, well, well. Today was quite an eventful day! :pac:

As I posted this morning I had planned to withdraw €250 this afternoon. However, Spain were losing 1-0 so my €313.23 treble wasn't going to win. If you've been following the log, I'm sure you'll have noticed that I don't like losing money and I'm all about the quick recovery. So the withdrawal went out the window and was replace by an intense day of betting!

Spain Olympic Team vs. Japan Olympic Team.
    79 minutes, 0-1.
    €250 - Under 2.5 goals @1.10.

Finished 1-0, winning me back €25.

UAE Olympic Team vs. Uruguay Olympic Team.
    €275 - Uruguay Olympic Team to win @1.18.

UAE were the much better side in the 1st half and deservedly took the lead before Uruguay equalised just before half-time with a stunning free-kick. Uruguay went ahead early in the 2nd half and it was comfortable enough from there. Finished 2-1 to Uruguay. €50 profit from this bet.

Gabon Olympic Team vs. Switzerland Olympic Team.
    88 minutes, 1-1.
    €325 - No goals @1.14.

I think this one was fairly straightforward. A couple of corners but no real chances.

CSKA Sofia vs. NK Mura 05.
    73 minutes, 1-0.
    €371.83 - Under 2.5 goals @1.14.

This one was intense. Away side equalised in the 75th minute and just camped for the remainder of the match as they would qualify on away goals. It finished 1-1 but I don't know how. CSKA Sofia really should have won it, they had at least 3 great chances but NK Mura 05 defended like beavers.

Brazil Olympic Team vs. Egypt Olympic Team.
    €432.87 - Brazil Olympic Team to win @1.16.

They made this a lot harder than it should have been. Raced into an early 3-0 lead. Took their foot of the pedal and Egypt score 2 in the second half but Brazil held out for the win.

Great Britain Olympic Team vs. Senegal Olympic Team.
    83 minutes, 1-1.
    €495.24 - No goals @1.30.

At the time I didn't know if this showed bottle or stupidity, but it was intense. England hit the crossbar and Senegal had a good chance near the end. 4 minutes added time wasn't nice, but it finished 1-1.

Seeing as this a post full of aftertiming, here is a screenshot of the final bet:

7652592358_e6fb0b7d1d.jpg

Balance: €643.81.

Guarani Asuncion vs. Oriente Petrolero.
    €43.81 - Under 3.5 goals @1.30.

The two other Copa Sudamericana matches I've seen so far have both finished 0-0 so hopefully this will be another low scoring game.

Will be making a withdrawal for definite tomorrow.

Copa Sudamericana game finished 1-0 to Oriente Petrolero so the unders game in easily.

Drogheda United vs. UCD.
    €100 - Drogheda United to win @1.61.

I really like this Drogheda United side and they've done excellently this season and sit just 4 points behind leaders Sligo. Drogheda are the form side in the league and have won their last 5 league games. Tonight they face bottom of the table UCD, who are off the back of a good point against St. Pats. Also, Drogheda won't concede - Sava is class. :)

UCD always seem to get good results when I bet against them though - they drew with Shamrock Rovers and St. Pats and beat Sligo, but we'll see anyway sure. I'm going to the Cork City vs. Shelbourne match - don't think I'll have a bet on it but first goal before x minute is generally a good bet for City matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Just checked into this log for the first time in a few days. Gla to see its going really, really well for you. Looks fairly intense at times!!

Well done and keep it up.

Thanks for the kind words.

Drogheda won 1-0 against UCD. In Sava we trust! I took out €240 earlier - great feeling, my first ever withdrawal. :pac:

Balance: €478.49.

--

Women's Olympic Beach Volleyball - Outright Winner.
    €50 - Larissa/Juliana (Brazil) @3.50.

Larissa and Juliana from Brazil are seeded 1st and are the number 1 ranked pair in the world. The favourites tend to win in this event - the number one seeds have won all four previous Olympic tournaments. They have dropped from 4.00 to 3.50 over the last 2 days also.

Real Salt Lake vs. Vancouver Whitecaps.
    €28.49 - Real Salt Lake to win @1.57.

On my phone. Real Salt Lake are 2nd in their conference and I think Vancouver Whitecaps are somewhere near the bottom. Can't check Soccerway on my phone but I think Real Salt Lake should win.

• Advertisement

Real Salt Lake won 2-1. :)

Osters vs. Ljungskile.
    €43.68 - Osters to win @1.44.

Osters are top of the Superettan. They have won every single home league game this season and have only dropped 4 points on the road. Ljungskile are 5th in the league but are poor away from home, winning only 1 in their last 5.

--

Brazil Ladies to beat New Zealand Ladies @1.11.
    USA Ladies to beat Colombia Ladies @1.07.

€400 @1.19.

My run of bad luck continues:( put 10 in the account and had a 1/6 winner.bet 2 was roger federer to win 2-0 at 1/9.he was 5-3 up in the 2nd set with the serve and managed to lose it 7-5.is there any hope us punters?

Osters failed to win at home for the first time this season, drawing 0-0. Recovered the loss with my double. Brazil left it very late scoring with less than 5 minutes left, while USA won 3-0.

--

Tigres vs. Atlante.
    €76.19 - Tigres to win @1.40.

2nd round of games in the Mexican Apertura. Tigres won the Apertura last season, while Atlante finished 14th (of 18). Tigres won their first match 4-0. Atlante were held to a 1-1 draw at home. Tigres are the better team.

Tigres scored in the 76th and 86th minutes to win 2-1. :)

--

Young Boys vs. FC Thun.
    23 minutes, 0-0.
    €506.67 - Over 0.5 goals @1.10.

My run of bad luck continues:( put 10 in the account and had a 1/6 winner.bet 2 was roger federer to win 2-0 at 1/9.he was 5-3 up in the 2nd set with the serve and managed to lose it 7-5.is there any hope us punters?

That used to be me before. Keep the head up.

32nd minute goal for Young Boys, and they score again 2 minutes later as I type this. :)

--

Brazil Olympic Team vs. Belarus Olympic Team.
    €557.34 - Brazil Olympic Team to win @1.14.

Brazil the the job for me the last day, just about, but it was clear to see that they had quality. They are better than Belarus so once they play like they did in the 1st half against Egypt and don't switch off like they did in the 2nd half, there should be no problems.

--

Great Britain Olympic Team vs. UAE Olympic Team.
    €10 - UAE Olympic Team to win to nil @12.00.

Pending available funds. This is a longshot but I think it is worth a bet at this price. I don't rate Great Britain at all and I was surprised by how good UAE were at stages against Uruguay. Indeed they nearly broke my heart. Not expecting this one to win but worth a try.

Brazil once again made things hard for themselves as they come from behind to beat Belarus 3-1. Neymar was top class. UAE lose 3-1.

--

O'Higgins vs. La Serena.
    €26.96 - O'Higgins to win @1.53.

La Serena are terrible away from home, losing their last 6 away league games stretching back to the end of last season. O'Higgins came 2nd in the Apertura, losing on penalties against Universidad de Chile in the final.

O'Higgins left it late, coming behind with 20 minutes to go and scoring the winner in the 88th minute. :)

--

Levadia Tallinn vs. Kuressaare.
    €641.34 - Levadia Tallinn to win @1.08.

"Kuressaare are missing their 1st choice keeper through suspension, their back up conceded 6 goals against Viljandi (a **** team) and Levadia are one of the best teams in Estonia." - Lasagna Diarra.

Levadia Tallinn won 7-0. :pac:

--

Monaco vs. Tours.
    €44.78 - Monaco to win @1.61.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I actually love this log

• Advertisement

Monaco won 4-0.

--

Balance: €727.34.

--

FC Gomel vs. Liverpool.
    €50 Freebet - Liverpool to win to nil @2.00.

3rd freebet of my freebet package. I don't know what type of team Rodgers will play, but I think he will play a strong XI as Liverpool's Euro 2012 players have yet to play so he will want to give them a bit of game time before the start of the season. Probably won't because I just realised its ages away. Ah well, I'm a Liverpool fan and I always seem to think they can win to nil. :o

--
    UrbanSea wrote: »
    I actually love this log

Thank you. :)

Advertisement