Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz or College

Options
  • 18-07-2012 5:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

hi all

my friend is heading to perth on oct 3 and she asked me to go a few months back so we both got visa's. She's booking her flight this week but i'm still in 2 minds if i should go. i have not been able to get a job here this year so i'm now thinking about trying to go to college or with me being 31 in oct should i go to oz then do college when i come back like i will only have the min $5K for there after flight and backpacker insurance like we have some where to stay for the first 2 weeks if i went. All my family and friends say i should go but i really can't make up my mind but my deadline is the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭chuckster

Heya - I would say it really depends on a)what qualifications you have to get a job once you are in Perth and b) what would you go to college to do and will it get you a job in the long run at home?

Advertisement