Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved house, waiting on broadband.

Options
  • 18-07-2012 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi there,

I recently moved house and transferred my eircom package to the new house last week on Wednesday. The phone line moved over very quickly and was working on Friday for us, however I'm still waiting on the broadband. We were told 5-10 days so I wasn't too worried. I signed into my eircom dashboard today and it seems the order is completed.

I was just wondering could I check on the status of the broadband and whether someone has switched it on? Just in case something is wrong.

Some info:
    The router is an 3347NWG. I have this plugged into the main socket in the house (there are 2 and have tried the other).
    The DSL tries to sync very briefly it flashes once long, then once short and then stops.

The order number is 3232222CH and was put in on the 11th July.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,

Wayne.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

wayne0308 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I recently moved house and transferred my eircom package to the new house last week on Wednesday. The phone line moved over very quickly and was working on Friday for us, however I'm still waiting on the broadband. We were told 5-10 days so I wasn't too worried. I signed into my eircom dashboard today and it seems the order is completed.

I was just wondering could I check on the status of the broadband and whether someone has switched it on? Just in case something is wrong.

Some info:
    The router is an 3347NWG. I have this plugged into the main socket in the house (there are 2 and have tried the other).
    The DSL tries to sync very briefly it flashes once long, then once short and then stops.

The order number is 3232222CH and was put in on the 11th July.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,

Wayne.

Hi Wayne,

I see the broadband order was placed on the 13/07/12 REF: 3240812CH, I checked and the order has already been assigned to a technician.

So hopefully there should be some movement in the next few days.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wayne0308

Hi Wayne,

I see the broadband order was placed on the 13/07/12 REF: 3240812CH, I checked and the order has already been assigned to a technician.

So hopefully there should be some movement in the next few days.

Thanks, Mark

Ah great, thanks for the info. I'll keep checking it every so often so. Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

wayne0308 wrote: »
    Ah great, thanks for the info. I'll keep checking it every so often so. Thanks again.

No problem Wayne :)

Regards, Mark

Advertisement