Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honda HF2415SBE Transmission Belt

Options
  • 18-07-2012 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi
    Does anyone know what size Transmission V Belt is needed for the Honda HF2415SBE (This belt drives the wheels)
    An A98 came off the mower, But went into another lawnmower supplies he only had an A96 and tried to sell me that one saying an A98 shouldn't be on the machine.
    He then told me I had an English accent "which I'm aware of as I grew up there" and my mower is an import and a 2415 doesn't exist and I must have bought it back with me. It was bought in Boyle!!
    All Honda's are imports!!! don't remember them dropping a manufacturing plant in Mullingar...
    Any way he didn't fill me with any confidence at all so thought I'd ask you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

honda ireland based in ballymount dublin

Advertisement