Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for somebody who knows a lot about kundalini in ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭macco66

I'm not aware of the work of David Bercelli, Barry, but funnily enough, I've studied the trauma therapy of Peter Levine (Waking the Tiger) and Babbette Rothschild (The Body Remembers) quite indepthly. Isn't it fundamentally based on the energy of the fight or flight process becoming 'locked down' and not being fully processed physiologically and psychologically, however? I was kind of coming from the thinking that if it IS kundalini energy causing these symptoms we're getting now, then that's newly awoken energy rather than a build up of old surplus energy, so regressive techniques like Levine's would only be healing old 'wounds' and not addressing this new build up of kundalini energy, if you know what I mean? What do you's all think? I'll definitely look in to that Bercelli fella though.

Lolo, I do think that's very important - uncritically and compassionately experiencing sensations in the body in order to process them. I think though, as you've found out, that this needs to be done safely and it sounds like you've found that safety in your therapist. Happy days! Have a look at Rothschild and the bits about containment and 'putting on the breaks'. Might give you further insight in to what you're doing now with your therapist?

Anyway, I haven't meditated in over 4 weeks and things are definitely subsiding, pressure and tension wise. In many places I've been reading over the last few weeks, the first bit of advice that keeps cropping up is 'STOP meditating immediately'. Meditation will only awaken further energy (through awareness, maybe?) and that's akin to adding more fuel to the fire, or adding more current to an underrated circuit, as I've seen it described in a few places.

At the moment, I'm finding grounding techniques and good, proper walks in nature to be doing the job for me. I'm gonna knock the pints on the head for a bit now and look in to proper diet as I think that might go some way to uprating that circuit/wire for taking this heightened energy/prahna, if you get me. I'm still gonna look for some assistance from someone experienced with energy and what not though. Not a chance I'm going down the prescription medicine route. I've MASSIVE reservations towards that whole industry.

Cheers for the PMR and autogenics tips as well, Suceed. Been too long since I've done them and I've forgotten the benefits of them when worked in to a routine.

One other thing... has anyone experienced irregular heart beat or palpitations in relation to this???

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭barrymanilow

macco66 wrote: »
    I'm not aware of the work of David Bercelli, Barry, but funnily enough, I've studied the trauma therapy of Peter Levine (Waking the Tiger) and Babbette Rothschild (The Body Remembers) quite indepthly. Isn't it fundamentally based on the energy of the fight or flight process becoming 'locked down' and not being fully processed physiologically and psychologically, however? I was kind of coming from the thinking that if it IS kundalini energy causing these symptoms we're getting now, then that's newly awoken energy rather than a build up of old surplus energy, so regressive techniques like Levine's would only be healing old 'wounds' and not addressing this new build up of kundalini energy, if you know what I mean? What do you's all think? I'll definitely look in to that Bercelli fella though.

Anyway, I haven't meditated in over 4 weeks and things are definitely subsiding, pressure and tension wise. In many places I've been reading over the last few weeks, the first bit of advice that keeps cropping up is 'STOP meditating immediately'. Meditation will only awaken further energy (through awareness, maybe?) and that's akin to adding more fuel to the fire, or adding more current to an underrated circuit, as I've seen it described in a few places.

At the moment, I'm finding grounding techniques and good, proper walks in nature to be doing the job for me. I'm gonna knock the pints on the head for a bit now and look in to proper diet as I think that might go some way to uprating that circuit/wire for taking this heightened energy/prahna, if you get me. I'm still gonna look for some assistance from someone experienced with energy and what not though. Not a chance I'm going down the prescription medicine route. I've MASSIVE reservations towards that whole industry.

Hi Macco ,

I agree, your right about Peter Levine and Rotschild , their work is about releasing old trauma and energy held in the musculature , but I also believe that if the body is to adjust to the new energy we seem to be experiencing then any old traumas will block that energy and will have to be processed . Its interesting that for me the energy brings about naturally the very shaking and vibrating that the exercices in david bercellis book are working towards .After reading his book I realised I had actually been doing the trembling exercises he was writing about already .This was happening as a result of me just letting my body move in whatever way it wanted to and just surrendering to the body . I think if the approaches of these guys can be used by someone who is struggling with kundalini that it might help the process along but i am also aware that it could be dangerous to do too much of this kind of work and thus overload the system with too much of the new energy relesed from a repressed trauma .

It sounds that you have made a lot of progress in grounding the energy . I am at a bit of a crossroads myself I am trying to decide if i should continue to surrender to the energy and let it do its thing or if I should take measures (if there are any) to slow it down . Medication would be a last option for me too and im not sure if it would make much difference . I am doing a lot of tai chi daily , Im not sure if its grounding and helping me to bring down the energy or if it is a form of meditation which is aggravating the situation . I guess the only way to be sure would be to lay off and see if anything changes .

Thanks again and let us know how you are getting on with it and if you come across anything else please share it up here .

• Registered Users Posts: 13 The Circular Journey

OP, Could i suggest that you try make contact with Srila Swami Narayankaka Dhekane Maharaj in India? If your problem is actually related to kundalini, he would likely be able to sort it out, as many, many people have gone to him and been successfully relieved of such issues.

He is a bit old now, and so is harder to reach... but if you write an e-mail, then hopefully his students can bring the issue to his attention.

you can email on info@mahayoga.org or phone 0091 - 253 - 2311616

Hope that your issue resolves quick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

Lolo, I do think that's very important - uncritically and compassionately experiencing sensations in the body in order to process them. I think though, as you've found out, that this needs to be done safely and it sounds like you've found that safety in your therapist. Happy days! Have a look at Rothschild and the bits about containment and 'putting on the breaks'. Might give you further insight in to what you're doing now with your therapist?

Have you worked with these therapies in a practical way? I've read 'waking the tiger' but have found that working with someone on a one to one basis is where the real work is done
    Information is useful but reading a book is not going to be enough when working this way
    A poster put it way better than I could further back in this thread, basically kundalini and trauma go hand in hand, there's just a stigma attached to the word trauma that makes 'kundalini' sound more appealing..it doesn't matter what words you use, the old wounds have to be healed to achieve enlightenment
    I think where the differences lie is the speed at which the energy is moving and the ability/skills you have to contain it

My therapist works with energy if you re interested send me a pm

• Advertisement

I think Peter Levine explains trauma in the body very well here .

lolo62 wrote: »
    Have you worked with these therapies in a practical way? I've read 'waking the tiger' but have found that working with someone on a one to one basis is where the real work is done
    Information is useful but reading a book is not going to be enough when working this way
    A poster put it way better than I could further back in this thread, basically kundalini and trauma go hand in hand, there's just a stigma attached to the word trauma that makes 'kundalini' sound more appealing..it doesn't matter what words you use, the old wounds have to be healed to achieve enlightenment
    I think where the differences lie is the speed at which the energy is moving and the ability/skills you have to contain it

Hi lolo. You're completely right. The more I'm looking in to it, the more I'm realising that trauma has to be dealt with to process whatever blockages are there.

Regards Peter Levine, it's only the underlying theory I know so can't really speak from any great experience. However, I think I'm going to go down the route of holotropic breathwork. It's been recommended to me by a very experienced and trusted therapist I know and from reading some of Stanislav Grof the last week or so, it sounds like it could be very appropriate for me personally.

I'm going to look in to finding group sessions/workshops in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭gillad

Hi lolo. You're completely right. The more I'm looking in to it, the more I'm realising that trauma has to be dealt with to process whatever blockages are there.

Regards Peter Levine, it's only the underlying theory I know so can't really speak from any great experience. However, I think I'm going to go down the route of holotropic breathwork. It's been recommended to me by a very experienced and trusted therapist I know and from reading some of Stanislav Grof the last week or so, it sounds like it could be very appropriate for me personally.

Iv done holotropic breathwork and i highly recommend it.

More power to you! holotropic breath work is not for the feint hearted

I've never done it but when I first heard about it and looked into the technique I remembered we used to do something similar while skipping classes in school but we called it the 'american dream'...dangerous stuff for bored teenagers to be playing around with!
    Would love to get into it properly in the future

Shaman Martin Duffy does holotropic workshops down in Dunderry, he runs a meetup in town fortnightly that's good too, I've been to a few but not for a while. Its called spiritinthecity, great for getting more info on interesting spiritual topics

Keep us posted if you do some breathwork, I'd love to hear how it helps...if you can put it into words that is ;)

Wilhelm Reich is worth a mention here too as he worked extensively on what he called 'body armouring' with his patients
    Then he discovered 'orgone' energy and developed a machine for capturing it to try and cure people of cancer (Kate bush wrote the song cloudbusting about him..the one with Donald Sutherland in the video) was branded a lunatic by his scientist piers, thrown in jail and a lot if his work was destroyed....surprise surprise

Alexander Lowen followed on from Reich, took body work to the next level and brought it to where it is today..

There are videos of both on YouTube

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭gillad

Wilhelm Reich is worth a mention here too as he worked extensively on what he called 'body armouring' with his patients
    Then he discovered 'orgone' energy and developed a machine for capturing it to try and cure people of cancer (Kate bush wrote the song cloudbusting about him..the one with Donald Sutherland in the video) was branded a lunatic by his scientist piers, thrown in jail and a lot if his work was destroyed....surprise surprise

Alexander Lowen followed on from Reich, took body work to the next level and brought it to where it is today..

There are videos of both on YouTube

Orgone Energy is better known Chi/Qi/Prana.The problem is that it cant be seen or measured(but it can be felt) so sceintists cant study or write about it yet so its going to stay in the backround until someone invents something that will prove its existence.

When you do Holotropic Breathwork,it increases the flow of this Energy in your body and it starts to clear the negative Energy/Emotions from the body.The Energy is released very dramatically but is sometimes followed by a state of bliss(i used to see it as my little reward).
    I gave a link to the Energytemple in dublin at the start of this thread but that site is changed so here is the new link.This temple is all about Chi and its a much gentler way to release excessive Energy and i highly recommend it too.Try the Weekly empowerment sessions if you want to feel what Chi is like
    http://energytemple.ie/

Heres some stuff about TRE (trauma release exercises ) by David bercelli , Its helping me out a lot , the tremors that it induces are working all the way up to my face and jaw .After doing it I experience busrts of intense energy where i could just walk and walk for hours . My hunch is that its energy that was previously used up holding tight the chronically contracted muscles and with its release the body suddenly has a surplus that its not used to and must re integrate .

Alexander lowens work is amazing also ,i recommend the books joy , bioenergetics and narcissim .Narcissim is a great book where he illustrates how a narcissistic society is motivated by mental images and ideals(living in the head ) rather than the feelings in our bodies(living in the body) ,and it is often because we are just not connected to those feelings as we have learned to tighten our diagphrams and breathe shallow and clench our jaws and tighten our throats , all methods of reducing painful feelings which end up becoming stuck in the body .

He doesnt put emphasis on tremors in the body like TRE does but his system of analysing how peoples bodies and personalities exhibit their patterns of chronic tension is very interesting if your looking at healing the spirit through the body .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tune4yourhead

Thanks @Taok for sharing your experience. When I went through this six years ago there was not much online about it and definitely nothing on Irish sites. It was a long time before I met anyone aware of this process. Psychiatrists in this country should educate themselves in the differences between kundalini and mental illness, or at the very least acknowledge that it exists. It such an amazing thing to go through an awakening and life ever since has been a much more beautiful and fascinating place.

More power to you! holotropic breath work is not for the feint hearted

I've never done it but when I first heard about it and looked into the technique I remembered we used to do something similar while skipping classes in school but we called it the 'american dream'...dangerous stuff for bored teenagers to be playing around with!
    Would love to get into it properly in the future

Shaman Martin Duffy does holotropic workshops down in Dunderry, he runs a meetup in town fortnightly that's good too, I've been to a few but not for a while. Its called spiritinthecity, great for getting more info on interesting spiritual topics

Keep us posted if you do some breathwork, I'd love to hear how it helps...if you can put it into words that is ;)

Well lolo, I did a Holotropic Breathwork session/workshop. I won't go into it on here as it was a personal and incredibly profound experience and to be honest, I wouldn't even know where to begin!

I went through two blissful days a few days later where for the first time in over 3 years I had zero tension/pressure and felt like I imagine other people normally feel like. It had been so long, I'd forgotten what it felt like to just feel normal. Alas, things along those lines are back to near where they were, but I'm also aware that they do surface again before they clear, and that I can't be expecting miracles from a days workshop and 3 hour journey.

Holy ****, is it an experience though! And one I'll hopefully do again soon.

Anyone else had any progress lately?

I might take a look at the TRE BarryM, but are you saying it only provides relief up as far as your shoulders?

@Macco66

HI Macco , The tre involves the whole body from the feet right up as far as the face , anywhere that there is a muscle holding tension .I think its been great for helping me shake tension out of my jaws and lower back here is a link to the English site .

http://trelondon.com/

If you scroll down there is a bit about TRE in Dublin ,the guy who runs it holds workshops now and again in Dublin . I havent made it up to one yet I ve just been going on the book by D.Becelli and a few videos from youtube .

For me with this healing approach I found that it wasnt just a case of just doing the shaking exercises and then skipping happily into the sunset . By shaking the tension loose a lot of emotion associated with it rose to the surface and i had to feel and resolve what had been trapped in my body . So if your going D.I.Y Id say take it slow and steady and watch yourself , maybe do it twice a week and build up slowly give yourself time to integrate the stuff that you shake loose .

Looking at some of the TRE vids again there Barry, the movements in them are what I remember my body to have been instinctively doing during the breathwork. Where's a good place to get started? One of his books or is there a good resource of instructional vids anywhere on the net? Funds are at a serious minimum at the moment, otherwise I'd happily try TRE and holotropic workshops etc regularly. I'm quite happy to give it a go on my own. I've thankfully a very good therapeutic place for processing emotional stuff that's loosened up at the moment.

Cheers

Hi Macco good to hear youve got a safe space for dealing with stuff, Id say that is half the battle .

I would start with his book which you can get on amazon . Its not too expensive and its really straightforward and accessible . Its not full of therapy/psychologic jargon . Straight talking .The book has a series of exercises that encourage the shaking to occur . I personally think that the key is to let go , get out of the way , surrender to the body and let it do what it needs to do .

I think this is good if your on a budget because once you figure out how to get the body shaking then you can do it on your own for free.

You can browse the tre website http://traumaprevention.com/

and you could try putting a search of trauma release exercises david bercelli into you tube . I havent found much in the way of actual instructional videos myself although I know he has a dvd that you can get on the website or on amazon which may have actual instructional videos .

Well lolo, I did a Holotropic Breathwork session/workshop. I won't go into it on here as it was a personal and incredibly profound experience and to be honest, I wouldn't even know where to begin!

I went through two blissful days a few days later where for the first time in over 3 years I had zero tension/pressure and felt like I imagine other people normally feel like. It had been so long, I'd forgotten what it felt like to just feel normal. Alas, things along those lines are back to near where they were, but I'm also aware that they do surface again before they clear, and that I can't be expecting miracles from a days workshop and 3 hour journey.

Holy ****, is it an experience though! And one I'll hopefully do again soon.

Anyone else had any progress lately?

I might take a look at the TRE BarryM, but are you saying it only provides relief up as far as your shoulders?

That sounds fantastic macco66! Good for you, I have gotten quite comfortable in one to one sessions I need to brave the group situation..
    I think the thing to remember with this is that it is a non linear process, that's one of my mantras anyway. the more blissful days (even moments) you have the clearer the vision is for you to hold through the darker ones while processing

In relation to the shaking thing, I have found that it can get stopped at the back of my neck, where my head and neck meet, I've had to really let rip with that and find vocalisations of all shapes and sizes help!
    I've also had to do a lot of stamping as my legs were holding lots of stuff

Is also really important to ground the energy properly after too as you pointed out Barry, the feeling that comes needs to be integrated gently and slowing down after is essential making sure you are breathing into your belly

The other thing I wanted to ad to this is absolutely NO HEAD! I have to work hard at that, wanting to narrate everything to myself, it pulls you out of your experience instantly and you can end up trying to 'do' it which doesn't really help.

Hi Macco good to hear youve got a safe space for dealing with stuff, Id say that is half the battle .

I would start with his book which you can get on amazon . Its not too expensive and its really straightforward and accessible . Its not full of therapy/psychologic jargon . Straight talking .The book has a series of exercises that encourage the shaking to occur . I personally think that the key is to let go , get out of the way , surrender to the body and let it do what it needs to do .

I think this is good if your on a budget because once you figure out how to get the body shaking then you can do it on your own for free.

You can browse the tre website http://traumaprevention.com/

and you could try putting a search of trauma release exercises david bercelli into you tube . I havent found much in the way of actual instructional videos myself although I know he has a dvd that you can get on the website or on amazon which may have actual instructional videos .

Howya BM. Yeah, had a nose through his book in town on Saturday. Looks really concise and easy to digest so will pick it up at the weekend and get going from there. Affordable too at 17 quid. Looking forward to getting started.

Funny what you say about surrendering to the body and letting go. I was worried before the breathwork workshop that I wouldn't be able to do just that. I'd been given a word of advice though and that was to trust your breath and then follow it. Anyway, I followed my breath and over the duration, my body went through waves of shaking, just like what I see in the small bits of Bercelli vids that show the shaking (but more intense), and the vids on youtube that show animals just after the frozen state where they discharge all that flight or fight energy. None of this was a conscious decision because you pretty much give over your consciousness to the breath and become an observer of sorts. It was just following the breath and seeing where it takes you and what it does.

the holotropic breathwork works on the premise that our bodies naturally and instinctively know how to heal us once we access that altered state of consciousness brought on by breathing. I'm fairly sure that for my experience, my body activated that shaking/trembling freeze discharge. Don't know if you've checked out the holotropic stuff, but it really is an experience!

By the way, check out this if you've got 2 min... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT4060GeodI

That sounds fantastic macco66! Good for you, I have gotten quite comfortable in one to one sessions I need to brave the group situation..
    I think the thing to remember with this is that it is a non linear process, that's one of my mantras anyway. the more blissful days (even moments) you have the clearer the vision is for you to hold through the darker ones while processing

In relation to the shaking thing, I have found that it can get stopped at the back of my neck, where my head and neck meet, I've had to really let rip with that and find vocalisations of all shapes and sizes help!
    I've also had to do a lot of stamping as my legs were holding lots of stuff

Is also really important to ground the energy properly after too as you pointed out Barry, the feeling that comes needs to be integrated gently and slowing down after is essential making sure you are breathing into your belly

The other thing I wanted to ad to this is absolutely NO HEAD! I have to work hard at that, wanting to narrate everything to myself, it pulls you out of your experience instantly and you can end up trying to 'do' it which doesn't really help.

lolo62, DEFINITELY brave the group breathing! Someone on the day put it well, you're basically piggy-backing off the energy of everyone else in the room and that's what makes it so powerful. You can't really help but get swept up with it. I'd be willing to bet that you wouldn't find yourself nearly as much up in your head at a workshop. Fairly sure there's another one scheduled in the next few weeks. P.M. if you want and I can find you details.

I found the same with the neck as well. The waves would stop there and then sort of spasm and arch back. It probably has to though, no? You'd only be risking injuring your neck if you were to really shake through it I'm thinking. I was aware of the rest of the shaking being pretty violent so couldn't imagine it up through the neck. that's why I'm thinking this Berceli/TRE stuff might be a good way of working that stuff out in a more controlled and gentle fashion. What would ya think, Barry?

• Advertisement

lolo62, DEFINITELY brave the group breathing! Someone on the day put it well, you're basically piggy-backing off the energy of everyone else in the room and that's what makes it so powerful. You can't really help but get swept up with it. I'd be willing to bet that you wouldn't find yourself nearly as much up in your head at a workshop. Fairly sure there's another one scheduled in the next few weeks. P.M. if you want and I can find you details.

I found the same with the neck as well. The waves would stop there and then sort of spasm and arch back. It probably has to though, no? You'd only be risking injuring your neck if you were to really shake through it I'm thinking. I was aware of the rest of the shaking being pretty violent so couldn't imagine it up through the neck. that's why I'm thinking this Berceli/TRE stuff might be a good way of working that stuff out in a more controlled and gentle fashion. What would ya think, Barry?

The trick is not to think...if you're following the flow of energy in the body you won't hurt yourself, its the thinking that causes injury while doing bodywork..I've been doing it for three years now so pretty confident I'm on the right path based on the changes in my posture and emotional life. Also if you have tension in your jaw you can be sure there is some armouring in your neck too.
    Also I do bodywork with a qualified and experienced therapist...I would not advise anyone to try and do this alone

Where did you do the holotropic session? Was it with shamanism Ireland?

I know what you mean about group energy, I did a Womens tantra group for a while and was 'transfigured' into a goddess by the group...I felt like I was being held and the energy in the room was really powerful

I suppose my apprehension with doing group bodywork is all the nutters you can come across...I've meet loads in the new age movement and just don't like the thoughts of being that vulnerable in a room full of strangers

Did you bring a friend? Was there a group therapy session 1St?

Howya BM. Yeah, had a nose through his book in town on Saturday. Looks really concise and easy to digest so will pick it up at the weekend and get going from there. Affordable too at 17 quid. Looking forward to getting started.

Funny what you say about surrendering to the body and letting go. I was worried before the breathwork workshop that I wouldn't be able to do just that. I'd been given a word of advice though and that was to trust your breath and then follow it. Anyway, I followed my breath and over the duration, my body went through waves of shaking, just like what I see in the small bits of Bercelli vids that show the shaking (but more intense), and the vids on youtube that show animals just after the frozen state where they discharge all that flight or fight energy. None of this was a conscious decision because you pretty much give over your consciousness to the breath and become an observer of sorts. It was just following the breath and seeing where it takes you and what it does.

the holotropic breathwork works on the premise that our bodies naturally and instinctively know how to heal us once we access that altered state of consciousness brought on by breathing. I'm fairly sure that for my experience, my body activated that shaking/trembling freeze discharge. Don't know if you've checked out the holotropic stuff, but it really is an experience!

By the way, check out this if you've got 2 min... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT4060GeodI

Hi Macco , that bear seems to have been working on its tre exercises :-)

I never did holotropic breathwork , nothing in my area and it seemed expensive , also i was a bit put off by the group work part of it . Id prefer one on one with someone who I trusted first time around .

Let us know how you get on anyway and if you have any more insights and remember to take it slowly , there is a chinese saying " the longest route is the fastest way " meaning do it properly and safely instead of rushing it and re traumatising your system . Bite sized amounts .

Hi guys I thought I'd drop in and pass on info on supplements I've been taking that are making a HUGE difference to my energy while processing

They are 'gaba' and '5htp' amino acids extracted from foods so all natural, but you wouldn't think so giving the effects!
    They affect the neuro transmitters that release serotonin and the parts of your brain that go on 'high alert'...this has been a problem for me as I have a tendency to panic when I feel I can't contain the energy

I have been taking 1500mg gaba plus 100mg 5htp every night before bed and am actually sleeping like a baby...gaba relaxes and the 5htp makes your dreams EPIC...in a productive way, I feel like I'm processing way more now while I'm asleep.

Then I take 750mg of gaba in the morning just to help ground me for the day.

Word of warning....the gaba has side affects. Tingling, feeling flushed, and deep breathing can happen for a couple of minutes..a bit like coming up on xtc but it passes leaving you feeling very relaxed afterwards. Might not be everyones cup of tea though so consider before hand if you're thinking of trying.

I'm pretty much evangelical about this stuff so if anyone wants info let me know!

Hi guys I thought I'd drop in and pass on info on supplements I've been taking that are making a HUGE difference to my energy while processing

They are 'gaba' and '5htp' amino acids extracted from foods so all natural, but you wouldn't think so giving the effects!
    They affect the neuro transmitters that release serotonin and the parts of your brain that go on 'high alert'...this has been a problem for me as I have a tendency to panic when I feel I can't contain the energy

I have been taking 1500mg gaba plus 100mg 5htp every night before bed and am actually sleeping like a baby...gaba relaxes and the 5htp makes your dreams EPIC...in a productive way, I feel like I'm processing way more now while I'm asleep.

Then I take 750mg of gaba in the morning just to help ground me for the day.

Word of warning....the gaba has side affects. Tingling, feeling flushed, and deep breathing can happen for a couple of minutes..a bit like coming up on xtc but it passes leaving you feeling very relaxed afterwards. Might not be everyones cup of tea though so consider before hand if you're thinking of trying.

I'm pretty much evangelical about this stuff so if anyone wants info let me know!

Hi Lolo62, how are you? :)

Just popping in to take a look back at some of the TRE stuff above and was wondering how the Gaba and 5htp supplements are going for you? I know what you mean by anxiety with controlling the energy so I'm interested in this.

Sorry I never got back to you about the breathwork. Some interesting stuff happened (and in the days after) and it was a good experience. PM me if you want to know more. Wouldn't feel fully comfortable with talking about it on an open forum. :)

Isn't it funny how this thread is over 2 years old and as far as I know, no one's found "somebody who knows a lot about kundalini in ireland"....

How is it that this subject is still so secretive (or maybe taboo?) in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

Advertisement