If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet radio

Options
  • 18-07-2012 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi just wondered what you have in the way of Internet radio.

I got a magicbox one from Argos and its crap, keeps dropping connection so need something more reliable.

Also, I'm in cork so do you deliver?

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi just wondered what you have in the way of Internet radio.

I got a magicbox one from Argos and its crap, keeps dropping connection so need something more reliable.

Also, I'm in cork so do you deliver?

Cheers

I now have 3 of the Monitor Audio Airstream dotted around various locations and I just L O V E them:

I even use one an a 3 wireless mobile Mifi dongle which is not exactly known for it's reliability and it streams without fault for days on end - the DAB / Internet version is discounted to just £119.95 now and it's amazing value at that - it's also available in White and IMHO is far nicer in the white finish.

airstream-10.large.jpg

Shipping to the real capital would be £12.99 for a next business day service,

Thanks again and keep me posted if you would like to order or if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

I now have 3 of the Monitor Audio Airstream dotted around various locations and I just L O V E them:

the DAB / Internet version is discounted to just £119.95 now and it's amazing value at that - it's also available in White and IMHO is far nicer in the white finish.

+1 on all this..great device

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭redandwhite

I even use one an a 3 wireless mobile Mifi dongle which is not exactly known for it's reliability and it streams without fault for days on end - the DAB / Internet version is discounted to just £119.95 now and it's amazing value at that - it's also available in White and IMHO is far nicer in the white finish.

airstream-10.large.jpg

Shipping to the real capital would be £12.99 for a next business day service,

Thanks again and keep me posted if you would like to order or if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Sounds good.

How do I go about ordering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭redandwhite

Just checked you site and saw the non DAB version for 100.

Is that currently in stock?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Just checked you site and saw the non DAB version for 100.

Is that currently in stock?

Redandwhite,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - and yep we do have both models in stock.

If you would like to order you can give us a shout on 0044.333.900.0071 or just drop me your contaact detail by PM and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to get you sorted out.

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.