Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Removals company

Options
  • 18-07-2012 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Does anybody know of a good reliable and reasonably priced removals company for shipping our furniture to Perth?

Please PM me and thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

www.careline.ie

We are using this crowd and tbf they are providing an excellent service and find them very helpfull with any queries. Their quotation for their door to door service was alot cheaper than the other crowds I tried, Packed all the gear as well. I wasnt there but the wife said they were very professional.
    Now all that has to happen is for our stuff to arrive here in Australia in the same condition as it left and I will be giving this crowd a rating of 10 Thumbs Up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Andrewss wrote: »
    Hello, I know one .. Hire the right removal company in Perth like http://www.girafferemovalsperth.com.au that can carry out the entire task off office and house removal with the utmost care. Giraffe Removals in Perth offers the best service you can get.
    Do you do international? Your website doesn't specify if you do. So what brought you to an Irish website?

Advertisement