Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing account owner

Options
  • 18-07-2012 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Long story short, I have the bill in my name in an apartment that I am moving out of. I just want to change the account name and direct debit details..

Can I do this online or do I need to call into someone?

Cheers,

Nox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Noxin,

This would require closing the account in your name (the account can be "recycled" in the future for a different address also, should that arise) and the person taking over the bills opening a new account in their name.

Have a read of this link which details what you need to do: a meter reading up to the point when you move out, so a final bill can be issued, being the main requirement.

You can private message all of us reps the details when you are moving out if you like, and we can set the ball rolling on the move-out being processed.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Great stuff,

Cheers Una. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

You're more than welcome. :)

Advertisement