Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Lost my wallet

Options
  • 18-07-2012 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hello guys, yesterday ( 17 / July / 2012 ) i lost my wallet runing from the market to eyre square bus stop to get the last bus to knocknacarra ( around 11 pm ) . So if you was there and found it, or work around this place or can ask for ir and found it , please let me know, there are some brazilians important documents and my montlhy bus pass.

I've been to the garda already. All cards are blocked, but i need my Brazillian documents. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

try posting it on Facebook, someone might search FB to see if someone lost a wallet in Galway. if you need any help send me a message, I had something similar happen to me in Buenos Aires last year and a local man generously helped me out so drop me a message if I can be of any help. best of luck.

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 30 angeloghiotto

But i'm bot irishm i have few irish people who lives in galway city on ny FB profile :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Post on this page https://www.facebook.com/GalwayAdvertiser on facebook, lots of people will see it and hopefully someone will have found it :)

Thanks, i will do it right now :)

maybe it was pickpocketed from me...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭galwaycyclist

maybe it was pickpocketed from me...

It is possible. Normally Galway doesnt get too much of that kind of thing. BUT this time of year we get all kinds of "tourists" coming to the city. Large crowds provide opportunities unfortunately. Either way if you were pickpocketed hopefully they just threw your wallet somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Due North

Hello guys, yesterday ( 17 / July / 2012 ) i lost my wallet runing from the market to eyre square bus stop to get the last bus to knocknacarra ( around 11 pm ) . So if you was there and found it, or work around this place or can ask for ir and found it , please let me know, there are some brazilians important documents and my montlhy bus pass.

I've been to the garda already. All cards are blocked, but i need my Brazillian documents. Thanks in advance.

Did you have any luck getting it back?

No, now i trying to retrieve all my card and documents from Brazil =/

Advertisement