Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If fantasy were reality... What armor/item would you have from a game?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

But you will lose your mind and become big African American fella!!!

I havent played crysis, and i'm most likely missing the reference there but that just sounds bad ShadowHearth

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I havent played crysis, and i'm most likely missing the reference there but that just sounds bad ShadowHearth

I am not being rasist btw. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

didnt think you were dude, just saying it sounds bad. What is the reference btw? I've no intentions of playing crysis in teh future so i dont mind spoilers for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Havels armour with the boar helm from dark souls

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭eaglebhoy

Going for coolness appearance I'll go for :

Armour = Umbra Armour + Weapon = Sephiroths Masamune :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Warhammer 40k Terminator armour. Or Dreadnough armour (though I know those guys are technically dead) Taking names like this:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

The Nanosuit for sure, "Cloak engaged" giggity giggity

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Warhammer 40k Terminator armour. Or Dreadnough armour (though I know those guys are technically dead) Taking names like this
    Not dead but seriously damaged / crippled bodies (and sometimes minds) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Rynox45

The obvious one for me is a portal gun but it wouldn't work.
    Mind you, if I ever visited NASA with it I'd have a mad time sucking the whole place onto the moon.

If I'd to choose armour I'd probably get glass armour from The Elder Scrolls because that makes sense. Or Batman's suit.

There are so many weird items in games but top of my list would either be the grappling hook/infinite parachute from Just Cause 2 or all of the pieces of Eden from Assassin's Creed.
    Oh, or a Ray Sphere from InFamous, but I'd feel bad using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Full suit of diamond armour from Minecraft, and then I'd sell it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Man City's transfer budget from Football manager

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Item - Pre-nerf Dream Sphere from DAOC
    Armor - Old Hib Epic Armor from DAOC.. never felt so chuffed in a game to finally get the suit on my Hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

I dont know if any of you have seen the forward onto dawn trailers for the live action halo series yet but god dammit it the "real" suits look kick @sssss!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Master Ball. Bring it to the zoo and throw it at a gibbon

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

If i had a motorcycle id probably get this... Bat-tastic..

http://www.udreplicas.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Phoenix down.

The money i'd make selling that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

The gravity gun from half life 2 would be fairly handy.

And ,with us being in a recession and all, the gun from portal would be a must.I'd just go on a weekend break to the Uk and go on a robbing spree that would make the barclay's bank robbery up north look like it was carried out by a bunch of amateurs:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

ghostchant wrote: »
    Master Ball. Bring it to the zoo and throw it at a gibbon

I'd be goin around catching annoying celebrities and people

*Séan used MasterBall - Jedward was caught* - cue pokemon capture music...doo dee dooo ..do dooo doo dee doo dooo

Then straight into the wheelie bin out the back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 jate3d9u1qxmwc

The Altäir armour or the Ezio Armour from AC revelations and then the hidden blade.

Advertisement