Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to apply?

Options
  • 18-07-2012 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

I am interested in applying for a job in Dunnes, Tesco or something like that. I understand the jobs market is tough but I want to try and get in. I find when I look online at there job vacancies they only really have manger roles and higher up roles. I'm only looking for a normal role in customer service etc. I've been to stores and they tell me to go online but its nothing I can get! Yet some people I know are getting interviews for customer service jobs, any help? If anyone can direct me to where is actually looking thanks!
    Thank you,
    Fed up job searcher :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

best thing to do is either address a letter to the store manager in your local branch or their head office (i'm not familiar with their organisations structure). I know Dunnes are on Georges Street in Dublin 2

Advertisement