Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fully upgrade -High Speed -Full metal M4 & lots of extras

Options
  • 18-07-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

here I have my Full Metal M4. its been completely upgraded to a high speed setup. I don't know the RPS but i do know its very fast without being over the top. I only use 7.4 Lipos never gone 11.1 just don't think anything really needs it. Anyway This was a personal project and now its complete, time to move on to something new. its stands me about 400~ roughly. I'm not going to beat around the bush the price listed is the price ill take.
    thanks.

*no trades for anything other than another M4 variant*

ASKING PRICE : €300

Upgrades
    • Full Metal Body
    • Metal Hopup Unit - upgraded hopup rubber & nub
    • King Arms 8mm Gearbox bearings
    • 6.03mm Tight bore 363mm inner barrel
    • Full Genuine Magpul Accessories (Stock / Pistol grip / front grip)
    • Custom silencer to match inner barrel to the millimeter
    • GFC High Speed - Tornado F2 - Motor
    • SHS M90 Spring - only 3 days old (hasnt been skirmished yet)
    • SHS full Metal Teeth polycarb piston
    • SHS aluminium piston head with bearings
    • SHS metal spring guide with bearings
    • SHS double O-Ring aluminium cylinder head
    • SHS air nozzel with O-Ring
    • SHS 13:1 high speed gear set
    • Sector Chip installed on tappet plate to prevent misfeeds.

FPS - 310~315

ORIGINAL / SPARE parts included (shown in picture)
    • Crane Stock
    • Front metal picatinny rails
    • stock motor
    • motor hat
    • front sling mount
    • ASG tappet plate
    • 8mm Bushings
    • spare SHS hopup nub
    • Stock pistol grip
    • Original flash hider
    • orginal barrel and hopup rubber
    • Stock spring
    • stock full gear set
    • stock piston / piston head / nozzel
    • stock spring guide (metal)

Anyway guys, hope this M4 finds a good home, as its an absolute animal and I've spent a ridiculous amount of hours working on it. I know I'm mad to get rid of it but i would just love to get started on a new project soon.

*if I've left anything out I'm sure ill remember over next day or two, but in the meantime feel free to ask any questions you want*

Thanks for looking.:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭onedowg

i know it's not an m4 but would you be intrested in trade of g&p m14 dmr. check my thread. if not good luck with sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭miske

Leeroy! wrote: »
    Hey guys,

here I have my Full Metal M4. its been completely upgraded to a high speed setup. I don't know the RPS but i do know its very fast without being over the top. I only use 7.4 Lipos never gone 11.1 just don't think anything really needs it. Anyway This was a personal project and now its complete, time to move on to something new. its stands me about 400~ roughly. I'm not going to beat around the bush the price listed is the price ill take.
    thanks.

*no trades for anything other than another M4 variant*

ASKING PRICE : €300

Upgrades
    • Full Metal Body
    • Metal Hopup Unit - upgraded hopup rubber & nub
    • King Arms 8mm Gearbox bearings
    • 6.03mm Tight bore 363mm inner barrel
    • Full Genuine Magpul Accessories (Stock / Pistol grip / front grip)
    • Custom silencer to match inner barrel to the millimeter
    • GFC High Speed - Tornado F2 - Motor
    • SHS M90 Spring - only 3 days old (hasnt been skirmished yet)
    • SHS full Metal Teeth polycarb piston
    • SHS aluminium piston head with bearings
    • SHS metal spring guide with bearings
    • SHS double O-Ring aluminium cylinder head
    • SHS air nozzel with O-Ring
    • SHS 13:1 high speed gear set
    • Sector Chip installed on tappet plate to prevent misfeeds.
    FPS - 310~315

ORIGINAL / SPARE parts included (shown in picture)
    • Crane Stock
    • Front metal picatinny rails
    • stock motor
    • motor hat
    • front sling mount
    • ASG tappet plate
    • 8mm Bushings
    • spare SHS hopup nub
    • Stock pistol grip
    • Original flash hider
    • orginal barrel and hopup rubber
    • Stock spring
    • stock full gear set
    • stock piston / piston head / nozzel
    • stock spring guide (metal)
    Anyway guys, hope this M4 finds a good home, as its an absolute animal and I've spent a ridiculous amount of hours working on it. I know I'm mad to get rid of it but i would just love to get started on a new project soon.

*if I've left anything out I'm sure ill remember over next day or two, but in the meantime feel free to ask any questions you want*

Thanks for looking.:cool:

Hi what was this AEG to start with? TM, G&G or G&P etc.. Have you skirmished this set up yet? Roughly how many rounds through the AEG since you put all this stuff in it? Have you much experance in working on AEGs? If so how many years? How many project AEGs? Just looking for your skill level in working on AEGs If i'm to buy this from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

miske wrote: »
    Hi what was this AEG to start with? TM, G&G or G&P etc.. Have you skirmished this set up yet? Roughly how many rounds through the AEG since you put all this stuff in it? Have you much experance in working on AEGs? If so how many years? How many project AEGs? Just looking for your skill level in working on AEGs If i'm to buy this from you.

Hey Miske,

ok well I've about 2/3 years experience with version 2 boxes, thats all I've ever bought and thats all I've ever worked on. Ive had probably about 10 rifles over the past 3 years each of which I've done work to in some shape or form. This was my first "full project" i.e.: i decided to upgrade everything completely.
    The gun started its like as a brand new Cybergun Colt M4 - its the 8mm gearbox model - CYMA i think but you never know with cybergun. I bought it about 3/4 months ago i think and started the work then.
    Ive had the full setup in it about 2 weeks now with some parts only going in a couple of days ago. I have skirmished with in sunday past and it performed amazing! Im not a spray and pray person, i prefer to get a couple of BBs out when i give the trigger s short squeeze, u know.

Anyway if you wanted to drop over before purchasing we can open it up and I can go through everything with you if that would make you feel better.

to show you that its not that old, should u decide to drop over you can then check out the parts and see theres no wear on them. even the original parts are practically brand new.

Ive never counted BB's before, but in total including a shotgun and a pistol that i own between the 3 I've not gone through a bags of King arms 0.25g BBs since the current setup has been in place.

any more questions please just ask.
    hopefully we can sort something out.

cheers

onedowg wrote: »
    i know it's not an m4 but would you be intrested in trade of g&p m14 dmr. check my thread. if not good luck with sale.

hey thanks - great looking rifle but not to my taste I'm afraid - best of luck with sale/trade - thanks for looking

hey thanks - great looking rifle but not to my taste I'm afraid - best of luck with sale/trade - thanks for looking
    let me know if you change your mind.

• Advertisement

will do cheers - does your one fire full auto BTW and whats the range like I'm sure its incredible?

will do cheers - does your one fire full auto BTW and whats the range like I'm sure its incredible?
    yes it does. rate of fire about 20rps as it have g&p high speed motor. range good as well as it cimes with 509 mm barell. check youtube review on my thread but go to part two, where hes testing the gun outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Lonew0lf

Hey mate interested in anything on my thread?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056713707

Advertisement