Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to relax?

Options
  • 18-07-2012 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a relaxing place to go (3 mths to go to pregnancy)?

We are Dublin based so anywhere within 1 hour to 1 and a half journey time would be ideal.

A spa probably would be best but I'd welcome any other destinations. Not sure if we'll overnight yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a relaxing place to go (3 mths to go to pregnancy)?

We are Dublin based so anywhere within 1 hour to 1 and a half journey time would be ideal.

A spa probably would be best but I'd welcome any other destinations. Not sure if we'll overnight yet.

I was at Johnstown house hotel in Enfield - only 40 mins away , good deals and has spa?

If ur minted.... There's always monart spa!! Amazing but completely unaffordable! We got vouchers once... Ahhh good times!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I love Johnstown too.
    The staff and food are lovely,I even picked it asnourwedding venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luppy

What about carton house in maynooth or kilashee in naas?

Advertisement