Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help me find this man !

• 18-07-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭

Im looking for this man, his name is <snip>. I believe he is from Crumlin. He worked outside Guinness with a horse and cart. The horse in the pic was my first pony and i have no pictures of him, Id really like to get a snap of him as he is quite old now *(without Ollie!) . Any leads or clues would be great thanks !!

:confused:

Comments

He's on facebook. <snip>
    maybe you could get in contact that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

sootie wrote: »
    Im looking for this man, his name is Ollie 'valentine' Bolger. I believe he is from Crumlin. He worked outside Guinness with a horse and cart. The horse in the pic was my first pony and i have no pictures of him, Id really like to get a snap of him as he is quite old now *(without Ollie!) . Any leads or clues would be great thanks !!

:confused:

Here's a video of him anyway :)

Here's his Facebook <snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Please don't post up links to people's facebook pages here.

Locking this as I don't think it's fair to the individual to have his details posted up here. Any further info can be pm'd to the OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement