Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment Tax Summary's & Tax file declaration

Options
  • 18-07-2012 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

A quick question.

Is there anyway of checking/get a copy of a tax file number declaration form you filled in during the year. I think an employer might be doing me out of tax. It's only a small about of money, but the guy was a prick so it's more principal :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

How about ask him.
    What do you mean 'doing you out of tax' you will get any taxed owed to you during your end of tax year anyway. Unless you are talking about July 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

hussey wrote: »
    How about ask him.
    What do you mean 'doing you out of tax' you will get any taxed owed to you during your end of tax year anyway. Unless you are talking about July 2012

Oh there no tax on my payment summary. I asked him for a copy of the tax file declaration but he said he never keeps a copy of them :eek:

I must ring the tax office and see if I can find out what boxes I ticked on the form,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I'm a bit confused, you say doing you out of tax, then you say you don't pay tax? Or is that what you are worried about?

Advertisement