If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any deals 5.1 system with Blu Ray

Options
  • 18-07-2012 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Guys,

Any good deals / offers for 5.1 system with blu ray player? Price range ~ €800

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

DFIS4 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Any good deals / offers for 5.1 system with blu ray player? Price range ~ €800

Hi DF,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Is it an all in one system your after? Or would separates be an option?

If you're thinking all in one you should check out this beast of an LG system!

http://www.richersounds.com/product/1-box-home-cinema-systems/lg/bh9520tw/lg-bh9520

At the moment we've no stock. I could chase this up for you though.

Let me know if separates is an option. Got plenty of nice options for you if you don't mind a few extra boxes about the place. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DFIS4

Hi Chris,

Definitely looking for separates, look forward to see what offers you have

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

DFIS4 wrote: »
    Hi Chris,

Definitely looking for separates, look forward to see what offers you have

Thanks

DFIS4,

thanks a million for the call and the quote request - and as discussed on our teleco apologies for the delay getting back to you.

If you have about €800 to spend on a friend - then I have the wrong friends :( and I hope some of mine are listening in!

Here are a few option for you:

Yamaha RXV473 AV Receiver with networking
    Tannoy SFX 5.1: Av Speaker package

Should retail at £549.90 - I can do this system at £499.95 / €629.99

Moving up to the next stage you could also get the excellent new Denon AVR1713 it's a 5.1 network receiver with Airplay and of course it has normal Denon AV quality - it's selling really well and its close to a 1912 in quality terms! Partner that with the same Tannoys SFX kit which are really small in size but sound great and are wall mountable and what should be a £599 system we can do for you at £549.95 / €689.99

Next step (getting close to budget now) is the Pioneer VSX922 - I was a big fan of the original VSX921 and the upgraded version is even better - again Airplay is standard but this is a 7.1 receiver and it has a fantastic iPhone / iPad control App! With the Tannoy SFX - It should retail at £699.95 I can do the system on a Boardie special at £629.95 / €789.99

The other option is that you could have a look at the Marantz NR1403 - this is a spanking new receiver, as ever with Marantz the total focus is on the Sound quality - and it really does show as it sounds completely fantastic - this receiver is totally capable of driving serious speakers so I would recommend partnering it with either the Wharfedale DX1 5.1 speaker package (retail for the system should be £750 - Boardie special €749.99 - alternatively if you wanted something that sounded even 'meatier' you could partner the Marantz NR1403 with the Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 system which normally retails at - I can do at £679.95 / €848.99 (I know that busts the budget a little :o)

If you wanted to add say 20 mtrs of a decent speaker cable and a couple of QED HDMI cables I would add these for a total of £69.95 / €86.99 discounted down from £99.95.

Apologies again for taking so long to get back to you - just drop me a line to johnmc@richersounds.ie or via PM if you would like to order anything and as discussed I'll arrange free shipping for you on any of these systems :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me. Also need a Blu ray player as well in the deal.

What the best deal you can do on the following:

1. Blu ray player (preferably with upscalling)
    2. Denon AVR1713
    3. Tannoy SFX 5.1
    4. 20 mtrs of 2.5mm speaker cable and a couple of QED HDMI cables

Regards,
    Abdalla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Cheers for the reply.

Unfortunately I have squeezed the prices at this side and the best that I can do on the system you are looking for would be £680 / €899.

I know this is slightly above budget but this would include :

Toshiba BDX1200 M/R blu ray player
    Denon AVR1713 receiver
    Tannoy SFX speaker package
    2 x QED HDMI 1.4 cables
    20m x speaker cable
    Delivery

You may get a slightly better € rate if we charged you in sterling.

Let me know what you think and we do offer a price beat so if you get a cheaper quote, including delivery, we'll beat it.

Many thanks

Dave

• Advertisement

Hey Guys,

Got everything delivered there this morning ahead of schedule. Many thanks again.

As always great customer service!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.