Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

V2 gearbox Broken or Working

• 18-07-2012 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

I want to tinker around with a V2 gearbox so I feel comfortable upgrading my own guns. It doesn't matter if its working or not. Not looking for any high end ones. Just something like a JG or CA V2. Not willing to spend more than 30 euro.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭cathalomurchu

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Bump

I may have one, let you know later on. Have a broken HK 416 I'm trying to sell for a mate, I'll see if he's willing to give ya the GB
    also just a heads up, bumping is limited to every 24hours, so for future reference :)

Thanks mate!

Whoops I misread it as every 2-4 hours. Im new around here :P

T4RGET wrote: »
    I may have one, let you know later on. Have a broken HK 416 I'm trying to sell for a mate, I'll see if he's willing to give ya the GB
    also just a heads up, bumping is limited to every 24hours, so for future reference :)

Do you know what exactly is wrong with the gun?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Do you know what exactly is wrong with the gun?

honestly. no. I;ve taken it apart a few times now and put it back together, this isn't my first gearbox to fix by any means so it's annoying me even more that I can't get it working, I've checked all the parts and they seem to be all okay, the teeth on the piston are a bit worn if i remember correctly and the whole thing needs to be re-shimed and regreased but that wouldn't have a major affect. it just won't work. the first time i took it apart and re assembled it, I got one shot off and then it locks itself again, very strange. no word back yet, I'll keep ya posted

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    honestly. no. I;ve taken it apart a few times now and put it back together, this isn't my first gearbox to fix by any means so it's annoying me even more that I can't get it working, I've checked all the parts and they seem to be all okay, the teeth on the piston are a bit worn if i remember correctly and the whole thing needs to be re-shimed and regreased but that wouldn't have a major affect. it just won't work. the first time i took it apart and re assembled it, I got one shot off and then it locks itself again, very strange. no word back yet, I'll keep ya posted

Ok Thanks mate!

Bump

Bump

Advertisement