Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning reminders/Banned list

Options
  • 18-07-2012 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭

I see mod warnings the whole time and they generally get lost in the thread. Title is sometimes edited to include a "mod warning post 438" or put into the op which I'm pretty sure nobody goes looking for.

You have Tags, Bookmarks and a tracker thing (boards.ie > Rec > AH) at the bottom. Why not add in a Mod Reminder box which could hold mod warnings and users who have been banned from the thread. Then all you have to do is edit the title to say "Check Mod reminder" and it would be easily seen and found no matter where in the thread you are.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

This has been done to death over in Feedback with several suggestions coming up over time. I'd have a look at some of the threads in there, there was one not to long ago too. We've a pretty full plate at the minute with the new skin though :)

Danny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement