Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VCP 5

Options
  • 18-07-2012 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a lot of exposure to vsphere 5 and am running at home, where could i sit exams without course and how much would it be ?

thanks for the help...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

You can't.

With VMware you HAVE to do the course before sitting the exam. Sorry..

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Deeco

You can't.

With VMware you HAVE to do the course before sitting the exam. Sorry..

Thanks , where is the best and cheapest place to do ??

Make sure you bargain with whomever you pick.

In Dublin, I would choose between Commtech, SureSkills and NewHorizons. I don't see a difference between them in terms of learning. Just pick the nearest to your door..

The course itself is relatively easy, you need a bit of SAN knowledge but not much. For the exam they ask a few command line questions, watch for those, but its very passable. Its a decent course as they go..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

So, to take the VCP 5 exam, which of thses courses would I have to do:
    http://www.sureskills.com/vmware.html

Actually, I can see that either the Whats New or Install, Config and Manage will suffice.

Be careful.

The Whats New course, is for those upgrading from another VCP. Read the rules carefully to see if it applies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement