Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ruger m77 mark 2

Options
  • 18-07-2012 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭

are the triggers on these adjustable?

find the trigger on mine very heavy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

AFAIK they are not.

You need to get a Timney trigger before you can adjust them.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

Tis an odd one, my 243 is about spot on for me, but a mates 6.5 i find quite heavy.

And they are both stock triggers.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

dicky82 wrote: »
    are the triggers on these adjustable?

find the trigger on mine very heavy.
    The only way they can be adjusted is to get it done by a gun smith they have to grind down the hammer and change angles or go for a timney trigger. My recommendation is to get a timney the other way can go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭dicky82

would i need to get a new trigger for it to be made a bit lighter?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

dicky82 wrote: »
    would i need to get a new trigger for it to be made a bit lighter?
    No lad the one in it can be done google it thats where I found out all my info I was gonna get it done wit the same modal gun I had and never bothered in the end. It's not supposed to be real dear to get done but sometimes it can be still too heavy once done

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

I would be very weary trying to adjust a trigger that is not meant to be adjusted as it will invalidate any warranty that might be in place if an accident occurs.

Advertisement