Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales Calls

Options
  • 18-07-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi Eircom,

I'm getting sale calls from eircom and I want them to stop. These are NOT excessive only 2 in 3 months but i don't want eircom contacting m. I left eircom due to the bad service. I don't want to return to Eirom now or in the future.

I can PM you my tel

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

roxybing wrote: »
    Hi Eircom,

I'm getting sale calls from eircom and I want them to stop. These are NOT excessive only 2 in 3 months but i don't want eircom contacting m. I left eircom due to the bad service. I don't want to return to Eirom now or in the future.

I can PM you my tel

Thanks

Hi roxybing,

Are you on the same phone number you had with your eircom account? Because you're no longer with eircom you will need to contact your current provider to ensure all marketing calls stop, ask them to opt you off the NDD. I will try get the eircom side of things sorted for you here. If the phone number has changed, PM me and let me know. I'll chase this for you and see what I can do also.

Regards

James

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭roxybing

Hi james thanks for reply,

i got through to eircom yesterday a gent said he was emailing the dialler team to have my number removed.

i have contact my provider and opted out of NDD also.

yes I have the same tell as previous PM sent

Thanks

Advertisement