Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help finding games in Dublin!

Options
  • 18-07-2012 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

I hope I'm posting in the right place, I'm a total noob here! D:

I'm looking for a specific list of games and I was hoping some of you could tell me if anywhere in Dublin would stock them? I'll be up in Dub this Saturday and I'm hoping to get my hands on them for my birthday next week!

So anyway, I'm looking for Settlers of Catan, Small World, Gloom and Zombie Dice.

Any help at all would be great! Thanks!

-Bee :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 jate3d9u1qxmwc

Don't mean to be rude but did you see them on Tabletop I have also been looking for zombie dice I got the rest on amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Mother Duck

Gamers World on Jervis St definitely will have Catan, and Small World, and they had a few copies of Zombie Dice recently too... haven't seen Gloom in a shop anywhere so best off ordering online or asking Gamer's World to get it in for you.

MD

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

That Tabletop show has a lot to answer for. Costing me an arm and a leg to get the games mentioned!

Catan, smallworld are definitely in Gamersworld (they also have ticket to ride and munckins too!)

They had Zombie dice, but were out of stock when I was in. Tsuro can be bought on ebay, along with Zombie dice (and zombie dice 2 - the expansion) and Get bit can be bought on www.maydaygames.com

Gloom was in Dungeons and Donuts Galway -their facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dungeons-and-Donuts-Galway/200414633365785?ref=stream

Amazon will also stock them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 jate3d9u1qxmwc

Oh that's where you can get munchins been looking everywhere !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Did you have any luck finding Gloom for sale anywhere in Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Mother Duck

Last few times I was in Gamer's World on Jervis St they had Gloom in various forms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Gloom...brings back memories of the Doom clone for the Amiga.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

If you ring them up they can also organize deliveries nationwide, so they've told me.

Advertisement