Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite Italian horrors?

Options
  • 18-07-2012 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭

I'm not a big fan of Dario Argento, but I do enjoy other Italian horror, especially the work of Mario Bava and Lucio Fulci. My favourites asre Bava's Bay of Blood, Fulci's The Beyond and City of the Living Dead. What are yours?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Cannibal Holocaust
    Zombie Flesh Eaters
    Cannibal Ferox
    City of the Living Dead
    New York Ripper
    Suspiria
    The Beyond
    Contraband aka The Smuggler.Its a Fulci movie,not a horror but a crime thriller with some savage gore in it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭George White

do you've any to trade or give away for a Bray man like me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Little Alex

Stage Fright. I saw it about 20 years ago and remember it as quite a frightening movie.

I'm afraid to watch it again in case I'd be disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭George White

Stagefright is okay, but I prefer Sergio Martino's giallos such as the Torso and the excllent All the Colors of the Dark. I also enjoy the cruddibritishness of Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue and Fulci's Black Cat and Lizard in a Woman's Skin.

Advertisement