Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "waiting for what I'm getting in the post" thread.

• 18-07-2012 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Basically, you post whatever you're getting, when it's supposed to get delivered & etc. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

My learners permit, hopefully I'll get it this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Isnt this just the look what I gots thread but dedicated to post :/

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

Isnt this just the look what I gots thread but dedicated to post :/

Well, not really, because this is more of a "where is it!!!!! i am so bored waiting for it to arrive!!!" chat type thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I got a letter saying I'm can pick up a dole check tomorrow. Hurray for not starving to death while I complete my dissertation :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Not even the billing companies like me enough to send me post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Minutes from a meeting.

#toocool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I CONTROL ALL OF THIS In the Munster area

Waiting for the library to tell me I can collect A Game of Thrones, I'm 8th in the queue >_>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

My Urban Decay Naked palette. :) Yes, my life is better than all of yours. Oh the excitement <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Between the look what I got thread and materialistic junk I want I think we have this covered. I'm going to lock this. Feel free to post in the other two threads about your purchases.

Pigwidgeon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement