Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CU loan

Options
  • 18-07-2012 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

How long should i save with credit union before applying for a loan,i need loan of 10k for 5years.For business investment and office stuff.Tried applying with BOI but when mentioned investment,they told me to speak with bank loan manager,although i have a good record of over 8 years with them,no overdrafts,account always stays in + about 1-3k euro,but even when tried to apply for CC card got refused two times :( ,Im part time worker make minimum wage live at home but every month save at least half month wages,if i do go on spending spree holidays or fancy stuff after that i always go back to saving mode to up the balance.So basically i dont want to go and speak about my ideas with some manager and getting only ripped of 16 euro for having less than 3k in my account every quarter,im thinking of moving all my funds to CU and depositing money weekly for another two months or so,which would get me to about 3-4k in savings account.Any advice will be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Every CU is different, go and ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

opened account with them only few weeks back so was thinking a bit early for that no ?anyway might ask next time im there.

Advertisement