Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Maggi" Stock Cubes

Options
  • 18-07-2012 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi all:

Anyone know if you can but Maggi Chicken Stock cubes in Sligo, or indeed any county near by?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Hi...
    In Offaly and i don't think I have ever seen maggi here .We normally bring back a load of the Maggi "Wurze" from germany any time we are over ( The OH is addicted to it...;) ) Did you try all the polish shops ect...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭I Need The Sun

laros wrote: »
    Hi...
    In Offaly and i don't think I have ever seen maggi here .We normally bring back a load of the Maggi "Wurze" from germany any time we are over ( The OH is addicted to it...;) ) Did you try all the polish shops ect...?

Hi Laros!

Not just me then...well its the kids (and me I guess:D).

Last summer I brought back a dozen packs of stock cubes, they were only about 70cents for the pack, not ur normal duty free import.

I thought customs were gonna pull me over for dodgy looking squares showing up on luggage scanner...LOL!

Went hand luggage this year, couldnt add extra weight, well 2 packs...nearly out.

kids tell me they have seen Maggi products in Tescos, but not stock cubes...:confused:

I guess another foreign trip is required....cheers laros...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭I Need The Sun

Ouch!! Just found 3 main ingredients:

Salt: Not good.
    Hydrogenated palm oil: Def NOT good.
    MSG: Not good at all.

Think I'll make my own stock in future...

Advertisement