Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Mini randomly turning off

Options
  • 18-07-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone else have the same problem with their Samsung Galaxy Mini?

My one turns off every so often for no obvious reason. As in it will have enough battery but just decides to turn off.

This happens a few times a week.

Anyone have similar problems?

Or know how to fix this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 JayoMac32

Generally software. The Galaxy mini is due a small firmware update shortly that will more than likely fix any issue. u can on any firmware upgrade through samsung kios or the 'about phone' option in the settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Thanks a million!

Yeah was able to update it there.

A few of my apps were deleted in the process and a few more were added such as Daft.ie, Entertainment.ie and Adverts.ie..

No idea why though!Never even looked up any of those sites on my phone ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

I recently bought the samsung galaxy ace phone and tried to connect up to computer to upload some songs but now it not recognising the phone when i connect the esb to netbook. any ideas on hoe to get it sorted

Advertisement