Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your thoughts on this ufo video

Options
  • 18-07-2012 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭

I dunno if anyone has seen that florida woodlands UFO that Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files recorded, so this video should give you an idea. I wondering on your thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

the ufo reference is finished up by the 6th minute ... though the woman popping up out of the bed one (which they talk about next) is interesting as well.

Bill Murphy is the fella on the boat ... you can check out what he says about the video at http://tapsfamilyradio.net/?p=444 . Also Ben Hanson talks a bit about it in his last interview with us on May ( http://tapsfamilyradio.net/?p=422 ). I don't think he went into too much detail though as the show hadn't aired at that stage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Damn, I was hoping they would show the night vision video of the English woman "dissolving" into thin air. :( I hope she gets the courage to go more public with her experiences soon.

As for the video of the rapidly moving light in the sky in Florida - are they sure there wasn't anyone behind the trees projecting a dense light or flare into the sky? Then again, I'm not sure how someone could make it disappear the way it does in the video.

according to the episode, one guy was on the shoreline with some cameras, including a proper full spectrum (not one of the commercial ones) and Bill was on the boat with another full spectrum. Nothing could be seen with the naked eye, but could be seen in the camera (Barry Fitzgerald has research data on much the same kind of phenomena). In the camera they saw lights, particularly a very bright glow coming from the trees.

Bill said that he didnt look up from the camera at all as they were approaching the trees, and the light slowly faded and by the time they were within 10 or 20 feet of the tree, the light vanished altogether.

That was when the full spectrum camera on the shore caught the light appearing at the top of the tree and then flying off.

I know Ben Hanson doesnt make it clear on that video, but when we were talking to Bill the other night, he said they wouldnt have seen the light only for the full spectrum camera as it was invisible to the naked eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Eriopis

Damn, I was hoping they would show the night vision video of the English woman "dissolving" into thin air. :( I hope she gets the courage to go more public with her experiences soon.

Here you go ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

It's an interesting video, I have to say I'm not 100% convinced though. The main thing is that the video is time-lapsed. When you watch the video from when the light appears and until it disappears, pay attention to the trees on the left above the water and from these trees down to the bottom on the left, the gradients/shades flicker and change quite rapidly, now this could simply be due to the way some night vision based cameras adjust to the lighting they have. The next thing is the tilt at the end, the video is perfectly level the whole shot then just as the light disappears the camera has a very sharp tilt to the right.

I'd like to see the normal speed video to make a better call on it.

the full episode has the whole thing. much more info.

heres something that might (or might not) be of interest to those who like ufo things ... on the August 14th show of TAPS Family Radio we'll have Erin Ryder from Chasing UFOs. People can leave UFO related questions for her by skyping call_tfradio and leaving a message.

Looks Like a bug to me, we see it all the time. Its also over a swamp .

Advertisement