Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the news and how **** it is.

• 18-07-2012 9:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭

it was the first thing i heard about when i woke up this morning and its the last thing on the news again this evening. i am of course talkin about that 6 year old goin up on stage with the boss last night..... who the F**k cares... why is it on the news all day long? im sure they could report on something a little more important that a 6 year old and a concert.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Jealous OP? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Something light hearted on the news, how shocking...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Because life sucks and all we ever get his bad news. Sometimes its nice to not worry about the recession/random murders/global warming etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

howz neasa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

The good news in this case is (really!) that they didn't use the other possible angle and insinuate that The Boss has paedophile inclinations :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

In other news, here are some kittens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Patri

Ah come on op a six year old girl singing Bruce Sprinsteen instead of Nicky mingeass or whatever her name is! There's hope for the music industry yet! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Blackies gonna get ya..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

It was a happy cute story for a change we have enough doom and gloom.
    She was fantastic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Tommy Dillon

So sending a news crew out to her house is a worth while exercise? waste of time and money imo. i pay my tv license and would prefer proper news items on the news not this bull s*it

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    It was a happy cute story for a change we have enough doom and gloom.
    She was fantastic.

how????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Why aren't you a little ray of sunshine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

So sending a news crew out to her house is a worth while exercise? waste of time and money imo. i pay my tv license and would prefer proper news items on the news not this bull s*it

Hurry up and ring Joe...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

at first glance i seen 6 yr old dancing with boss,......i thought child labour had come to ireland.

*fvck it anyway have to pay for these kids for another few years*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Jimmyhologram

We have a strong tradition in this country of putting kids on the front of newspapers or in news bulletins when they do something ace or even just for being kids messing around out in the sun. It must be amazing for the kids involved, it gives others a boost, and it costs very very little. Long may it continue.

how????

She is six yrs old and sang on stage in front of that crowd, give her some credit.
    I think she was great. Most kids her age would be too shy to speak not alone sing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

El Weirdo wrote: »
    In other news, here are some kittens.

Ye bastard, now I'm gonna be on that site all night :pac:

hondasam wrote: »
    She is six yrs old and sang on stage in front of that crowd, give her some credit.
    I think she was great. Most kids her age would be too shy to speak not alone sing.

no they wouldnt, probably didnt fully know what was going on. not her fault she mad the news but its a bit of a joke. its been on all fu*ckin day like....

no they wouldnt, probably didnt fully know what was going on. not her fault she mad the news but its a bit of a joke. its been on all fu*ckin day like....

Well fair enough but she was good. When I heard it this am I thought she was really cute.

• Advertisement
Advertisement