Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Pudding

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Interesting, had you been smoking something before you came up with that particular recipe?:p
    The puddings are already fully cooked when we buy them.Iam really serious this will be devoured by all who are presented with it.You should try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,044 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

TBoneMan wrote: »
    Jack McCarthy's of Kanturk is the best hands down ... they have won awards across Europe & Ireland for their Boudain Black pudding ... the kanturk cream must be the secret... search for them on google and they deliver too

A nice pudding alright but tis very salty.

I reckon a (slightly) reduced salt version of J. Mc's would be my perfect pudding.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bigjoe

ASJ112 wrote: »
    Clonakilty pudding is the best ! Should be easy enough to get, Tesco's and Superquinn stock it.

IMHO Overated muck.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Kellys of Newport do a damn fine puddin', to the point where he has been inducted into the Confrérie des Chevaliers du Goute-Boudin in Normandy. They had a parade for him in Newport and everything!

That idea with the puddings and prawns intrigues me. I might actually try it...

Advertisement