Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police Academy Star (Motor mouth Jones ) to perform in Boggers lounge Ardee

Options
  • 18-07-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Hey!!! Just bought tickets to watch Motor Mouth Jones ( Michael Winslow ) from Police Academy who is playing in the boggers lounge this tuesday in Ardee. really cool as I am a big Police Academy fan.

I'm just wondering if there are any late night buses going through there bound for Dundalk? trying to keep the costs down of getting from Dundalk to Ardee. I have lift out, it's getting back that is proving to be a problem.

I'd be grateful of any help you could offer.

p.s just incase anyone else is interested, the tickets are 20 euro, and can be got online at www.theboggerslounge.com or behind the bar itself.

Jammy :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Wouldn't mind going just to see something like this... (The show presenter is truly in awe!)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Yeah that has to be one of my fav youtube clips of him. I saw another interview with him last year in Belfast where he says that dreamworks are wanting to do another Police Academy :eek: that'd be cool.

This is such a great pull for Ardee I have to admit. Looking forward to it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

Where in Ardee is Boggers Bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

cargo wrote: »
    Where in Ardee is Boggers Bar?

It used to be The Castle Inn...eh...across from the castle :)

Insurgent wrote: »
    It used to be The Castle Inn...eh...across from the castle :)

Cheers found it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Was he not there earlier in the year?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

He was in drogheda.a.while back. I think....

Back on the 19th of February as a part of some Ardee comedy festival event

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

He was indeed. Bogger's has had some really good comedians in over the past year. Very impressive, especially for a town the size of Ardee.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Gig is tomorrow night. Can't wait. I heard the last time he played ( which was last year I think ) it was a full house.

• Advertisement
Advertisement