Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chest stolen in Whiterun

• 18-07-2012 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

So, I started this game (PS3) recently, very impressed. I saved up all my little pennies and bought a house in Whiterun to store my goods in. I placed a lot of stuff in the chest next to MY bed (not the other), went away on a few missions, came back to find the chest empty.

I thought chests in houses were safe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭a5y

So, I started this game (PS3) recently, very impressed. I saved up all my little pennies and bought a house in Whiterun to store my goods in. I placed a lot of stuff in the chest next to MY bed (not the other), went away on a few missions, came back to find the chest empty.

You should call the Gardaí, what with the the amount of burglaries happening they should definitely be informed before there's a turf war between the regular scum and the Thieves Guild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Chazz Michael Michaels

a5y wrote: »

You should call the Gardaí, what with the the amount of burglaries happening they should definitely be informed before there's a turf war between the regular scum and the Thieves Guild.

Wow, a fat sarcastic Star Trek fan. I bet you get all kind of ladies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Put the handbags down.

I would appreciate some useful advice, or is this forum completely useless?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Chazz Michael Michaels, tone back the aggression or go else where.

Is there a housecarl in the house?

• Advertisement

Vegeta wrote: »
    Chazz Michael Michaels, tone back the aggression or go else where.

Is there a housecarl in the house?

I clearly wasn't like this when I came here. I simply give as good as I get. Anyway, moving on.

No, I'm guessing that's some kind of maid and thus security for my gear? If so, I guess that explains it. Where do I get one?

No, I'm guessing that's some kind of maid and thus security for my gear? If so, I guess that explains it. Where do I get one?

Correct, no housecarl and stuff can go missing. You get awarded a housecarl by doing missions for the jarl and becoming a thane, I think.

Ok, thanks for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Wow, a fat sarcastic Star Trek fan. I bet you get all kind of ladies.

Excellent Simpsons quotes should be exempt from infractions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Vegeta wrote: »
    Correct, no housecarl and stuff can go missing

Are you actually serious? I'm no good at sarcasm detection so I'm not sure. :pac:

• Advertisement

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Are you actually serious? I'm no good at sarcasm detection so I'm not sure. :pac:

Apparently, never happened to me personally but you hear locals talk about this and a quick google suggests it's possible. So I'd put it down as a plausible.

Advertisement