Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zamano - Still? Really? How? Why?

Options
  • 18-07-2012 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

I got a text today telling me Zamano were going to take 2 X €2.50 from me now and then 2 x €2.50 a week from now on.

Zamano are in my opinion the lowest form of life, I think that there are aggravated assaults on pensioners with more decency and merit than what the <SNIP> at Zamano are devious enough to call their core 'business'.

I know from past experience, a little online research and accounts from friends and relatives that Zamano are a <SNIP> that <SNIP> - usually when people enter a TV quiz (mainstream Irish TV - nothing exotic) or text a number from a magazine etc. and then start charging them and basically <SNIP>
    Usually people belatedly realise Zamano are <SNIP> from then and ring their call centre in Asia where they are expertly dealt with via a scripted fob-off routine....... <SNIP - hearsay>

Online versions of events in some cases report that Zamano will fold when threatened with action in conjunction with consumer rights groups, regtel, comreg, data commissioners, or whoever - I just can't believe that that is what it comes to.

- Finally it should be pointed out that you people of Ireland paid for Zamano to grow, thrive and <SNIP> the Citizens of this State - Zamano was incubated in the 'Digital Hub' - <SNIP>.

What utter <SNIP>

* Disclaimer: The above sentiment was formed based on accounts of Zamanos actions and activities as described in massive volume in the public domain by its legions of disgruntled " " " Customers " " " - I formed an opinion of them through these accounts and my own personal experience with their business practices.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Allegations and unfounded claims removed. OP - please stick to factual claims.

Since there is no direct Consumer Issue here I am closing this thread.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement